Stray Fawn Community

A place for Crow's Wings of Fire OCs and art of them

Crow

Just now, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

I drew a younger Nightstalker and I finally get to show off her cool markings(that all of her siblings have)

Untitled1818_20210819211226.thumb.png.630d4ed3f322c38c2bfd3884adaffb2b.png

So Nightstalker was the "prophecy dragonet" for a group of Nightwings that were/are loyal to Darkstalker(one of the reasons why her name is Nightstalker) and the group lived on the old volcano

She was born under the moons so she has Nightwing powers(she gets a skyfire later on)

Nightstalker ran away with her siblings(except for one) after her mother, Starwalker, told her to run before Starwalker died. She joins the Talons of Peace and becomes a guardian for the new prophecy dragonets along with a Rainwing named Peach and an Icewing named Iceberg

Younger Iceberg and Clip

Untitled1819_20210821162059.thumb.png.6269ed71aa77c1116bc8505eb7b5dbd5.png

Iceberg and Clip had a secret relationship, hidden from their tribes.

When Queen Icicle found out about their relationship, she tried to kill both of them but only succeeded with killing Clip while Iceberg managed to escape to the Talons of Peace.

They had one child named Sunglare, they were protected by the young princess Firefall when it was discovered that Clip had a child with an Icewing.

While Sunglare isn't accepted by most of the Skywing tribe, they are close friends with Firefall, a firescales named Clash and a trans(mtf) Skywing named Storm.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

Iceberg and Clip had a secret relationship, hidden from their tribes.

When Queen Icicle found out about their relationship, she tried to kill both of them but only succeeded with killing Clip while Iceberg managed to escape to the Talons of Peace.

They had one child named Sunglare, they were protected by the young princess Firefall when it was discovered that Clip had a child with an Icewing.

While Sunglare isn't accepted by most of the Skywing tribe, they are close friends with Firefall, a firescales named Clash and a trans(mtf) Skywing named Storm.

Icicle? Is this an AU?

56 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Icicle? Is this an AU?

It supposed be a few years(original prophecy dragonets are full grown adults) after the second arc but I am realizing

Icicle is the name of the Icewing queen in the books, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

It supposed be a few years(original prophecy dragonets are full grown adults) after the second arc but I am realizing

Icicle is the name of the Icewing queen in the books, isn't it?

No, it's Snowfall (that Icicle actually can't be queen anymore, since cousins can't challenge)

Just now, Modiano said:

No, it's Snowfall (that Icicle actually can't be queen anymore, since cousins can't challenge)

Ohhh

I'm not good at remembering names so Icicle was the random Icewing name I thought of

Ohhh

I'm not good at remembering names so Icicle was the random Icewing name I thought of

So uh multiple murders happened?