Stray Fawn Community

CLOSED Which camp should our warriors ultimate clan have?

Chiyanna

Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which campsite should be our clan's camp?

• The Kittypet House
    • Treecut Place
    • Barn
    • WindClan Camp
    • ShadowClan Camp
    • Carrion Place
    • RiverClan Camp
    • ThunderClan Camp
    • Highstones Valley
    • Snake Rocks
    • Sandy Hollow
    • Maybe Sunningrocks (probably just random islands and rocks)
    • Fourtrees
    • Random Spot in Windclan
    • Farm/Barnyard
    • The Falls
    • Outlook Rock
    • Other (please tell where/what)
  2. 2. Should we be flexible/willing to go to the second most picked option if the spot we were planning is occupied?

This poll is closed to new votes

I think this poll is nearing it's close. We have a clear first place winner of carrion place, but since the poll of whether we should move if the camp is taken was voted yes, we also need a second place winner. I call on @Christmas Cake to break the tie between kittypet house, barn, thunder clan camp, maybe sunningrocks, and farm/barnyard.

You may vote for 2 of these if you want (yes they will be tied, but we will just check out the one closest to us/easiest to get to and then if that one is occupied then we will have another option still). Or you can just vote for one making it clear which one is in second. You can also note in the thread that one was edged out over the other. 

I may close the poll after you vote.

• Paw up 1

So, once we decide camp (& camp 2) we should have a thread for chosing times. Once we figure out at least a week or less days where everyone's free, then one of two days we'll play, then more exact time frams to join. Also, I'ma send a request to Chiyanna's user saw it in the images, Mine is Dragon999_9

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

So, once we decide camp (& camp 2) we should have a thread for chosing times. Once we figure out at least a week or less days where everyone's free, then one of two days we'll play, then more exact time frams to join. Also, I'ma send a request to Chiyanna's user saw it in the images, Mine is Dragon999_9

(Alright, Imma accept ur request! I hope we can all find a compatible day and time to play together and that is a good way to go about it. We still have to do the leader and med cat vote, plus votes on how time should pass in the rp, and maybe a couple other things too. I should probably put all remaining polls up now so we can do the date and time polls sooner, or put up the first date poll now just to give lots of advance notice.

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

(I didn't see a request from u so I sent u a friend request myself)

• Chiyanna changed the title to CLOSED Which camp should our warriors ultimate clan have?