Stray Fawn Community

Pale’s Homethread - insert something important

savya

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, pale said:

wait noo the quality got ruined. tap on it or smtn for the nicer quality one ig

The quality on my art always gets ruined as well when I post it, it's like why????? 

i freed up stroage so i downloaded honkai star rail ayysagyguFGF

im gonna uninstall it once fontaince comes out or ninstall genshina dn download it on my fathers desktop or smtn. either one

• Eek! 1

ok ok i started it but then i left 

idk what server i am in thogh??? my friend told me to be in asian server so id ont remember if i remembered to do that or i just put myself in the american server

now asian server dont work and american server is making me download it all over again.

• Sad 1

On 8/11/2023 at 10:01 PM, pale said:

i freed up stroage so i downloaded honkai star rail ayysagyguFGF

im gonna uninstall it once fontaince comes out or ninstall genshina dn download it on my fathers desktop or smtn. either one

i have storage for both hehenhenhnenehnehnehe

how am i supposed to plan a party/event for orchestra

i got this job thingy where im supposed to plan partys/events and i literally dont know how to do that. 

do i buy food and decor??? 

idk i’ll figure it out. i have like,,, 20 ish days and two othetr people to help

5 hours ago, pale said:

hiiii i ahte being a first violin since theres only like,, 8-9 firsts and some of them kinda suck.

i like being a first (usually ) but idk not this time

Honestly I can tell with all the violins that only the first few are (usually) the only good ones. Violins are so popular that people don't even care if you're good or bad, they just know you play.

I'm a viola but idk last year the kids in my section were pretty good... but only like 9 out of 29198398281298 firsts AND seconds were even good

ig its different depending on your school tho

5 hours ago, pale said:

how am i supposed to plan a party/event for orchestra

i got this job thingy where im supposed to plan partys/events and i literally dont know how to do that. 

do i buy food and decor??? 

idk i’ll figure it out. i have like,,, 20 ish days and two othetr people to help

tell people to bring snacks for everyone to enjoy and only the people who bring food get cheap little gift baggies i would be thrilled to bring a 5 dollar bag of doritos for a little gift bag worth 2 cents! /hj

18 hours ago, ItzFadeDaBigShot said:

Honestly I can tell with all the violins that only the first few are (usually) the only good ones. Violins are so popular that people don't even care if you're good or bad, they just know you play.

I'm a viola but idk last year the kids in my section were pretty good... but only like 9 out of 29198398281298 firsts AND seconds were even good

ig its different depending on your school tho

yeah violins are really popular. honestly, i wish i could switch into learning cello or even bass. its too late now though.