Stray Fawn Community

Hybrid Isle [WoF RP/sim]

lizardcake

3 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

When you walk out of the cave, you run into a rather sturdy looking Mud-Sand hybrid.

"Hey, what's the rush here?!" He snarls.

"r-r-rush? oh no no, we just got here and we're going to go explore" Splatter said shly, he was terrified.

"like my wimpy brother said, we just got here and we wanna explore- so move along or ill be forced to hurt you." Lizard said as she puffed out her chest and bared her teeth at the mudwing sandwing hybrid.

Just now, Toxin the drago said:

"r-r-rush? oh no no, we just got here and we're going to go explore" Splatter said shly, he was terrified.

"like my wimpy brother said, we just got here and we wanna explore- so move along or ill be forced to hurt you." Lizard said as she puffed out her chest and bared her teeth at the mudwing sandwing hybrid.

He stood over Lizard, showing off his giant wings. "Who's stronger here?!"

"Drought, don't be like that." A much smaller Rainwing-Leafwing hybrid in the shade of a calming blue walked up to him, she wasn't scared at all.

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

He stood over Lizard, showing off his giant wings. "Who's stronger here?!"

"Drought, don't be like that." A much smaller Rainwing-Leafwing hybrid in the shade of a calming blue walked up to him, she wasn't scared at all.

Lizard flicked her barbed tail at Drought, then to show him she wasn't messing around, she spat some venom at the ground near his foot.

"i'm so sorry- we'll move along, come on lizard" Splatter said, sounding even more terrified.

1 minute ago, Toxin the drago said:

Lizard flicked her barbed tail at Drought, then to show him she wasn't messing around, she spat some venom at the ground near his foot.

"i'm so sorry- we'll move along, come on lizard" Splatter said, sounding even more terrified.

Drought snarled in the distance once more.

The village you were passing by was teeming with life, hybrids of all tribes.

31 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

Several Skywing hybrids were playing tag on the sky.

Lizard flew up to them, leaving Splatter behind. "Mind if i join y'all?" she asked playfully

((I can't use colored text on my phone- sad)) 

Splatter looked around again, he decided to find a quite corner and chilled there, watch is sister. 

17 hours ago, Toxin the drago said:

Lizard flew up to them, leaving Splatter behind. "Mind if i join y'all?" she asked playfully

((I can't use colored text on my phone- sad)) 

Splatter looked around again, he decided to find a quite corner and chilled there, watch is sister. 

A-part Seawing- dragonet flew up to you. "Sure!"

8 minutes ago, Toxin the drago said:

It didn't show in my notifications aaaaa)) 

Lizard happily played with the seawing hybrids. 

Splatter watched his sister, he felt antisocial compared to Lizard. 

A light green one tapped your tail. "You're it!"

"Hey." Someone hissed from behind

9 hours ago, Toxin the drago said:

She giggled and flew after the other dragons.

"ack!" he squeaked out of fear, he shot up and turned around, almost wacking the dragon with his tail.

One was trying to fly away but hit a tree.

"Whatcha doin'?" The dragon appeared to be a Night-Ice hybrid. He didn't look threathening, but sounded hissing with every word.

16 hours ago, Kinkajou said:

One was trying to fly away but hit a tree.

"Whatcha doin'?" The dragon appeared to be a Night-Ice hybrid. He didn't look threathening, but sounded hissing with every word.

Lizard flew toward the dragon and tapped them on the shoulder then flew away and hid. 

"Oh um, I'm just watching my sister play" he said, still scared of what the night-ice hybrid would do. . . 

15 hours ago, Splatter da dumb hybrid said:

Lizard flew toward the dragon and tapped them on the shoulder then flew away and hid. 

"Oh um, I'm just watching my sister play" he said, still scared of what the night-ice hybrid would do. . . 

The dragonet was a little confused and couldn't fly straight, but chased after others.

He climbed on a tree behhind you and sat on a branch. "Okay." The hybrid started quietly humming The Dragonets Are Coming.

10 hours ago, Kinkajou said:

The dragonet was a little confused and couldn't fly straight, but chased after others.

He climbed on a tree behhind you and sat on a branch. "Okay." The hybrid started quietly humming The Dragonets Are Coming.

she giggled at hid in a tree.

he listened carefully to the other hybrid... "i like that song" Splatter said, not knowing if they were going to be come friends or more when they were older. What a ridiculous thought splatter... we are nothing more than acquaintances he thought, then he  started singing along with the night-ice hybrid.

Splatter is a gay simp

6 hours ago, Splatter da dumb hybrid said:

she giggled at hid in a tree.

he listened carefully to the other hybrid... "i like that song" Splatter said, not knowing if they were going to be come friends or more when they were older. What a ridiculous thought splatter... we are nothing more than acquaintances he thought, then he  started singing along with the night-ice hybrid.

Splatter is a gay simp

Another dragon found you and also hid there.

The hybrid spotted a bird and caught it mid-flight. "My name's Gray." He dropped down a part of the bird. "Yours?"

5 hours ago, Kinkajou said:

Another dragon found you and also hid there.

The hybrid spotted a bird and caught it mid-flight. "My name's Gray." He dropped down a part of the bird. "Yours?"

"Splatter" he said to Gray, he felt nervous again

Lizard looked at the other dragon, her tail was swinging freely but she stopped it. 

1 hour ago, Splatter da dumb hybrid said:

"Splatter" he said to Gray, he felt nervous again

Lizard looked at the other dragon, her tail was swinging freely but she stopped it. 

"Eat up" Gray swallowed his part of the bird without biting.

The dragon - only a month older than you- also stared curiously into your black eyes.

10 hours ago, Kinkajou said:

"Eat up" Gray swallowed his part of the bird without biting.

The dragon - only a month older than you- also stared curiously into your black eyes.

Splatter ate the bird and sat in silence. 

"Hello! I'm lizard, who are you?" she whispered to the dragon