Stray Fawn Community

Blizzard's homethread where i 𝙎𝙊𝘽

ap0110

omg guys i just realized that stranger things is set in my home state. how did i not know this before ten seconds ago?????

46 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

no?

good.

33 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

omg guys i just realized that stranger things is set in my home state. how did i not know this before ten seconds ago?????

WUT.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

NOOOOOO YOU HAD TO RUIN IT FOR MEEEE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

COLGATE 😭

CRIES

It's actually supposed to be named Firework based on the fourth of july so ye

Ahaha suffer

c̷̛̹̙͌ó̷̬̻̲̬͉̮̳̖͜l̶̢̧̫̯͈̞͖̪̞̈́̀̏̏̈́̀g̷̩̻̿ä̷̡̭̥̱̜͓̥̌t̸̨͔̦̙͔̙͕̦̀́̎͊̊̂̂̂͝ẹ̵͕͂̂̀̑̽ ̴͓͚͈̹̬̩͎͇̯̓̐́̉̋͠͠f̵̢̛̣͛̐̂i̸̡̧̛͚̼̫̅͋̅̈́̇̈́̈̈̚r̸̛͖͓̣̓̀̊͋͌̂͐͠e̵̙̱͊̉͠w̴͔̭̓̀̕͘ͅo̵͈̠̥̫̺͂́r̵̗̙̖͍̬̃̔̀̋̍̈́̐́͌̍ͅͅk̵̡̗̖̩̍̐͋̄̉̐

Firework’s life was planned out when he was just an egg. His egg was enchanted and Firework was cursed. When he hatched, he was red and white and blue… Unusual colors for an IceWing. He was thought to be a hybrid so he was banished at the age of 3, where he learned to fend for himself. The only problem was that he wasn’t a hybrid. His egg was just cursed. Firework worked at a market in Possibility for a while, until IceWing soldiers appeared to take him away. It was chaotic. They’d apparently found the SkyWing who’d had his egg… and they planned to punish him brutally. The guards ignored him when he told them he wasn’t part SkyWing, and they locked his so-called father away in a prison to freeze to death.

Firework had felt bad for the SkyWing and snuck into the prison, freeing him from his prison and helping him escape. The SkyWing thanked him and Firework helped him hide out in a decently sized cave. The SkyWing, also known as Grosbeak, invited him to stay since he had nowhere else to go. Firework obliged, and ended up staying with Grosbeak longer than he’d intended.

They lived their lives together for the rest of their time… maybe even a little bit more than friends.

Nice 👍

ice.png

• Love 4

51 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Firework’s life was planned out when he was just an egg. His egg was enchanted and Firework was cursed. When he hatched, he was red and white and blue… Unusual colors for an IceWing. He was thought to be a hybrid so he was banished at the age of 3, where he learned to fend for himself. The only problem was that he wasn’t a hybrid. His egg was just cursed. Firework worked at a market in Possibility for a while, until IceWing soldiers appeared to take him away. It was chaotic. They’d apparently found the SkyWing who’d had his egg… and they planned to punish him brutally. The guards ignored him when he told them he wasn’t part SkyWing, and they locked his so-called father away in a prison to freeze to death.

Firework had felt bad for the SkyWing and snuck into the prison, freeing him from his prison and helping him escape. The SkyWing thanked him and Firework helped him hide out in a decently sized cave. The SkyWing, also known as Grosbeak, invited him to stay since he had nowhere else to go. Firework obliged, and ended up staying with Grosbeak longer than he’d intended.

They lived their lives together for the rest of their time… maybe even a little bit more than friends.

Nice 👍

ice.png

i need... M O A R

• ap0110 changed the title to Blizzard's homethread! Where i yell about Heartstopper and just be gay in general

also I need ideas for the tribe ty <33

7: HawkWings

Abilities:

They’re extremely strong fliers as their wings are made through cutting into the air. They can use their tail feathers and shoot out sharp feathers on command, kind of like razor leaf (pokemon move).

Usual personality:

HawkWings are often assertive, strict, but are kind when needed. They protect their loved ones at any cost and are taught to be respectful of others. They love flying and usually sleep outside.

Allies:

N/A

Enemies:

N/A

Diet:

They eat what hawk’s eat.

Pets:

N/A

Territory:

HawkWings live on a floating island above Pyrrhia, always hidden by clouds. This island contains many mountains and scree’s for flying around.

Appearance:

Their slim but tough figure makes them a tough opponent to beat. Their feathered wings are very mobile and they tuck them on their sides while not flying, and flare them to either show off or to be aggressive. They have thin and armored legs that are usually yellow and have really sharp claws. They’re thought to be distantly related to SkyWings. nakFYu8iVyxo49qZ2YZrOWrfmZDbo-b1QEZVbR6j27J-yNJpXzuCYuhJqg-nO-qFSJxRLWK6O9zSJHPQRGoZgE0oyaRxdB7xXPRl8B4rzZ1wSn7ArHdKUA1RFK0vbaZh4tKplMQixBqpW8Oa-A

Royalty:

Queen Range.

Names:

They’re name after birds, the prey they eat, or parts of their anatomy (e.g wing, beak)

Animus Dragons:

No known Animi

Customs:

They’re a pretty chill tribe. They enforce the no crime rule pretty well though.

Treasured Items:

No known treasured items.

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Abilities:

They’re extremely strong fliers as their wings are made through cutting into the air. They can use their tail feathers and shoot out sharp feathers on command, kind of like razor leaf (pokemon move).

Usual personality:

HawkWings are often assertive, strict, but are kind when needed. They protect their loved ones at any cost and are taught to be respectful of others. They love flying and usually sleep outside.

Allies:

N/A

Enemies:

N/A

Diet:

Pets:

N/A

Territory:

HawkWings live on a floating island above Pyrrhia, always hidden by clouds. This island contains many mountains and scree’s for flying around.

Appearance:

Their slim but tough figure makes them a tough opponent to beat. Their feathered wings are very mobile and they tuck them on their sides while not flying, and flare them to either show off or to be aggressive. They have thin and armored legs that are usually yellow and have really sharp claws. They’re thought to be distantly related to SkyWings. nakFYu8iVyxo49qZ2YZrOWrfmZDbo-b1QEZVbR6j27J-yNJpXzuCYuhJqg-nO-qFSJxRLWK6O9zSJHPQRGoZgE0oyaRxdB7xXPRl8B4rzZ1wSn7ArHdKUA1RFK0vbaZh4tKplMQixBqpW8Oa-A

Royalty:

Queen Range.

Names:

They’re name after birds, the prey they eat, or parts of their anatomy (e.g wing, beak)

Animus Dragons:

No known Animi

Customs:

They’re a pretty chill tribe. They enforce the no crime rule pretty well though.

Treasured Items:

!!!!!!

B I R D !!!!

• Eek! 1

14 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Abilities:

Usual personality:

Allies:

N/A

Enemies:

N/A

Diet:

Pets:

N/A

Territory:

Appearance:

Royalty:

Queen Range.

Names:

Animus Dragons:

No known Animi

Customs:

Treasured Items:

B E R B

16 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Abilities:

Usual personality:

Allies:

N/A

Enemies:

N/A

Diet:

Pets:

N/A

Territory:

Appearance:

Royalty:

Queen Range.

Names:

Animus Dragons:

No known Animi

Customs:

Treasured Items:

B  E  R  B