Stray Fawn Community

Randomly Generated WOF Ocs

Katumai

you read the title

i thought this would be good practice since i havent drawn dragons in literally forever and ive been wanting to get back into the series again, so i figured why not draw some randomly generated ocs

for each character i will include their generator description and my thoughts on them, some of my own headcanons and how i designed them

most will probably be for my own use but a few i'll leave as adopts for anyone who wants to claim them

these wont be very cleaned up or anything since theyre experimental

bad dragon drawings ahead

• Eek! 5

starting off with-

diamondback.thumb.png.bc1b5edbe789d5e5d87e50a30759b4b6.png

Diamondback

Appearance

"Diamondback is a dwarf-sized, very very skinny adult female SandWing. She is 8 years old. She has dark grayish-orange scales and her underbelly is white, her eyes are black, her wing membranes are brownish and her sail is the same color. 

Diamondback wears a leaf pouch and a necklace with a rabbit's foot hanging of it. She has a snout scar.

She has dapples around her eyes."

Personality

"Diamondback is outspoken, fierce and proud. She dislikes large bodies of water, puns, and mosquitoes. She likes long walks, gems, and writing.

Diamondback is good at navigating. She has a childish sense of humor. She is a terrible liar. Her favorite food is mice. Her favorite game is hide and seek. She wants to be stronger. She is a low class dragon. She likes climbing in her freetime. She has a hoarse voice. 

Diamondback believes that she is aggressive, snobbish, and bitter. Most dragons think that she is quite lively. She believes second chances are stupid."

Residence

"Diamondback lives in a house in the Scorpion Den, with a huge pile of feathers as her bed. She has a bookshelf that contains 437 books. Another room has a small pool to swim in, a small gold statue of a MudWing sleeping, and a huge stone deck that has scrolls scattered across it. There is also a room that has many torches lighting the walls and statues of birds."

-------------------------------

alright, Diamondback-I actually think she could be rather interesting. Based on her personality description I'd say she probably doesn't have a very good opinion of herself and fails to see how others enjoy her company. I think she could contrast well with my other oc Snowmelt, an Icewing-Sandwing hybrid prince who is wealthy and generally adored by many of his subjects. She could harbor some kind of distaste or even hatred for him and his lifestyle, as he is privileged and kind while she is low class and rather brash.

As for her design, I veered of the description a bit. I kept the same basic colors and stuff, but i added some and got rid of the leaf pouch since I couldn't find a way for it to fit. Her markings are based on an actual diamondback rattlesnake.

i think i'll keep her for now, on to the next one 🏃‍♂️

• Eek! 1
  • Love 5

next up

784716842_swamplily.thumb.png.d236f8264c356ea62f33e4b3a72626fd.png

Swamp Lily

Appearance

"Swamp Lily is an undersized adult male Rainwing-Mudwing hybrid. He is 14 years old. He has onyx colored scales and his underbelly is darkish yellow,  his eyes are cardinal red, his wing membranes are celtic blue, and his spikes are gray-green.

He has no venom or fire.

He wears a pearl necklace, and has a flower by each of his ears. He has a front leg scar.

He has triangle shaped markings spread across his legs."

Personality

"He is confident, rude, and stuck=up on the outside, but on the inside he is secretive, cruel, and self-centered. He dislikes large bodies of water, rats, and dragonbite vipers. He likes long walks, reading, and fish.

Swamp Lily is good at listening. He has a dark sense of humor. He is not very well known. He catches illnesses often. His favorite food is rabbit. He wishes his name was different.

He enjoys seashell collecting. He has a smooth voice. He believes that he is loyal, intelligent, and quiet. Most dragons think he is odd.

He believes that peace is better than war."

Residence

"Swamp Lily lives in a cave, inside there is a small chest filled with quartz, another large chest filled with shiny rocks, and a large flat rock to sleep on. He has a small tree growing in a large pot, and at the back of the cave there is a medium sized chair made of roots, a large stump to sit on, and a medium sized hole covered by vines that leads to a small room filled with treasure. The last room is full of food and a large wooden table."

Bonus: Backstory 

"Swamp Lily and his brother Lavender were raised by their father, as their mother had died in the SkyWing arena just 3 months before the two had hatched. Swamp Lily vowed to kill the queen of the Skywings, even if it meant he would die trying.

Swamp Lily and Lavender went on to go to Jade Mountain Academy, where they met a Rainwing named Watermelon, a Sandwing named Wasteland, and an Icewing named Frozen. Watermelon and Wasteland liked healing class while Lavender, Swamp Lily, and Frozen liked hunting class.

Swamp Lily and Wasteland would often attack the Skywing students, leaving some with scars for life. The two were expelled, and the last time Swamp Lily ever saw Lavender was when he looked at him with disgust and horror as he left the academy. 

Swamp Lily and Wasteland met a group of prisoners who had escaped the Skywing arena. Swamp Lily convinced them to help him kill the queen, so they planned to enact the plan at midnight. Wasteland and 2 others knocked out the guards while the rest snuck over to the queen's room. Swamp Lily was the one to snap her neck, however one guard had escaped and called the others.

Many of the escaped prisoners were killed, leaving only two. Wasteland and one of them escaped, while Swamp Lily and the other were captured. They were supposed to be executed after a queen was crowned, but Swamp Lily escaped with only a front leg scar, leaving behind the other dragon."

-------------------------

okay, i REALLY like this guy

i decided to include his backstory this time since i really liked it-it could definitely tie in with my other ocs well

i made him goth because,,why not

had some trouble with his colors-like they just. wouldnt look right?? i tried my best 💀 not too happy with the design though

i didnt include the pearl necklace since it just didnt look right and made the flowers by his ears actual swamp lilies since it made sense

i also had some issues with his head shape since rainwings and mudwings are shaped VERY differently but i think it looks alright

overall, love him

• Love 6