Stray Fawn Community

I roast your art/ocs

BirbMonstwo

Roast Afterglow I dare you

Name: Afterglow

Tribe/Clan: IceWing/NightWing

Description: They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

Headshots drawn by yours truly: O5WcdQ5BNuoFjrBquo3JsDtFiuMCdxiHssWOLKm2fUceq2aL57AhJPbaM_thFzsNJFGi9U7XC_38IgKezAozCi_T6cMGAnimnKWDZ8fyb7cMYlmryBeocKbe_jDVoZiul59Q8oZooD1BYzoq4ahDZF1qfL_Y_cHXEYhStUZ76Eb6h2jFlpYEiKkUilLm8At0lcwhuvUdjSHCWNVNnPN94ozIR51w_pepvE27Y5h3rp-HZDNx4ZfqOBcw9xiUx0yAcEDt7Kw91YW09cCf

Base i colored:6d1zIS7dR_yph3_zbKISnLsVXIzW-IkA8aIGYC1owooBTb_c6nGGumYms45mY45d6eX92NR3Q6GnqXoZrSNpSf1jJHFhRePrH-UOLUmNx8H0s__v6oQqjHddgEI51gc1jDuef21f

Personality: They’re kind of impulsive, though they later regret some of their decisions. They love flying around, especially at night. They make many friends but despise when their friends say they love them. They love traveling and blasting their money on useless items to keep them entertained.

32 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Roast Afterglow I dare you

Name: Afterglow

Tribe/Clan: IceWing/NightWing

Description: They have a purple underbelly with lots of white snowflake-like designs covering the front of their belly. They have a long row of sharp, straight spikes protruding from their spine. They have An interesting scale pattern on their face which looks almost like a flower. During the day their eyes are indigo, but at night they reflect the stars so brilliantly that it looks like a whole galaxy. Their main scale color is a mix of purple and some blue, and their legs fade into black. The end of their tail is jet black, including the spikes. Their wing membrane looks like a galaxy.

Headshots drawn by yours truly: O5WcdQ5BNuoFjrBquo3JsDtFiuMCdxiHssWOLKm2fUceq2aL57AhJPbaM_thFzsNJFGi9U7XC_38IgKezAozCi_T6cMGAnimnKWDZ8fyb7cMYlmryBeocKbe_jDVoZiul59Q8oZooD1BYzoq4ahDZF1qfL_Y_cHXEYhStUZ76Eb6h2jFlpYEiKkUilLm8At0lcwhuvUdjSHCWNVNnPN94ozIR51w_pepvE27Y5h3rp-HZDNx4ZfqOBcw9xiUx0yAcEDt7Kw91YW09cCf

Base i colored:6d1zIS7dR_yph3_zbKISnLsVXIzW-IkA8aIGYC1owooBTb_c6nGGumYms45mY45d6eX92NR3Q6GnqXoZrSNpSf1jJHFhRePrH-UOLUmNx8H0s__v6oQqjHddgEI51gc1jDuef21f

Personality: They’re kind of impulsive, though they later regret some of their decisions. They love flying around, especially at night. They make many friends but despise when their friends say they love them. They love traveling and blasting their money on useless items to keep them entertained.

Did nobody learn from Darkstalker????

• Love 1