Stray Fawn Community

[Warrior Cats Sim/RP] The Lost River (RE-OPENED!)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

4 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

Quailrush felt a strong urge to speak up and say something, but stayed quiet once again.

Pikebright seemed tense. "We want to know why you've closed your borders."

Snakestar hissed. "That's none of your concern. Stop sticking your whiskers in my business."

Pikebright rolled his eyes. "It's been so long since a Clan has closed their borders. StarClan wants us to be united, not separated. Swallowstar requests that you open your borders."

1 minute ago, Purple light emit said:

Pikebright seemed tense. "We want to know why you've closed your borders."

Snakestar hissed. "That's none of your concern. Stop sticking your whiskers in my business."

Pikebright rolled his eyes. "It's been so long since a Clan has closed their borders. StarClan wants us to be united, not separated. Swallowstar requests that you open your borders."

Quailrush barely suppressed a snort.

26 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"We didn't realize we were in your territory, and get off her!" she hissed, too weak to get out.

You see Spiritpaw throw the older Warrior to the side, and the weight of the other one suddenly disappeared. You stand up, still a bit wobbly. The warriors hiss at you. "Give us the herbs back!"

Spiritpaw hisses as well. "She's a medicine cat! RiverClan doesn't get to claim everything is theirs if it's close to their border! Stop being so entitled!"

The older Warrior launched at Spiritpaw, scratching at her muzzle. The other Warrior is about to pounce on you.

1 minute ago, Good Evening said:

Quailrush barely suppressed a snort.

Snakestar narrows his eyes at you, but looks back at Pikebright. "I won't ask you to leave again. RIverClan will open it's borders when we're ready. If you refuse to leave we'll force you out... Which will be quite unfortunate."

Pikebright snorts. "Fine, we're going." He flicks his tail to signal for everyone to follow him. You can feel their eyes burning into your fur. This was a disaster.

When you reach camp, Pikebright reports to Swallowstar, and the cloudy day didn't make anything better.

3 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Snakestar narrows his eyes at you, but looks back at Pikebright. "I won't ask you to leave again. RIverClan will open it's borders when we're ready. If you refuse to leave we'll force you out... Which will be quite unfortunate."

Pikebright snorts. "Fine, we're going." He flicks his tail to signal for everyone to follow him. You can feel their eyes burning into your fur. This was a disaster.

When you reach camp, Pikebright reports to Swallowstar, and the cloudy day didn't make anything better.

Quailrush walked over to the warriors den to sulk.

42 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

Quailrush walked over to the warriors den to sulk.

As you were thinking about the failure of the day, you slowly felt more drowsy, until you fell asleep.

You woke up bright and early. Most of the clouds had cleared up, and just a few were drifting across the sky. You got out of the nest and yawned. Another day of training Chirppaw.

-Try to find Chirppaw

-Get fresh-kill, THEN find Chirppaw

-Other (your choice)

1 hour ago, Purple light emit said:

You see Spiritpaw throw the older Warrior to the side, and the weight of the other one suddenly disappeared. You stand up, still a bit wobbly. The warriors hiss at you. "Give us the herbs back!"

Spiritpaw hisses as well. "She's a medicine cat! RiverClan doesn't get to claim everything is theirs if it's close to their border! Stop being so entitled!"

The older Warrior launched at Spiritpaw, scratching at her muzzle. The other Warrior is about to pounce on you.

Just as the other warrior was about to land on her, she put up her paws and let her claws out.

2 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

Just as the other warrior was about to land on her, she put up her paws and let her claws out.

The other warrior hissed, but couldn't stop himself. You ended up raking his belly pretty badly. You look over at Spiritpaw and she nods at you. You both bolt back to camp. Luckily, you still had the dock.

You got back at camp...

-Treat her wound

-Let tinymask treat it

47 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

-Let tinymask treat it

"Tinymask should probably treat that. I don't want to mess up because he hasn't taught me anything about treating wounds." She meowed, stuttering.

Edited by GinIbushiMeowWoof
I GOT GENDER WRONG AHHHH

37 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

"Tinymask should probably treat that. I don't want to mess up because he hasn't taught me anything about treating wounds." She meowed, stuttering.

Spiritpaw nodded. "Alright. I'll tell him I got it caught on a thorn," she said, disappearing into the Medicine Den."

-Tell someone what happened (Tell who you want)

-Keep it to yourself and feed the elders

-Keep it to yourself and get food

-Go back into the medicine den and watch Tinymask treat Spiritpaw

-Other (your choice)

1 hour ago, Good Evening said:

You grab a plump squirrel from the fresh-kill pile. You eat it swiftly, then wonder where Chirppaw could be. You check the apprentices' den... Not there. You walk outside of camp, and almost immediately find his scent. You notice that the trail is a bit stale, but you follow it anyways. You slowly make your way towards the RiverClan border. Her scent cuts off at the border... That could only mean one thing.

-Your choice

2 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

You grab a plump squirrel from the fresh-kill pile. You eat it swiftly, then wonder where Chirppaw could be. You check the apprentices' den... Not there. You walk outside of camp, and almost immediately find his scent. You notice that the trail is a bit stale, but you follow it anyways. You slowly make your way towards the RiverClan border. Her scent cuts off at the border... That could only mean one thing.

-Your choice

"oh no" Quailrush says under his breath. He turns around and sprints back to camp to tell Swallowstar.

31 minutes ago, Good Evening said:

"oh no" Quailrush says under his breath. He turns around and sprints back to camp to tell Swallowstar.

As you bolt into the camp, panting, Swallowstar stops what he was doing and looks at you. "What's wrong?"

5 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

As you bolt into the camp, panting, Swallowstar stops what he was doing and looks at you. "What's wrong?"

"Chirppaw...he...RiverClan" Quailrush said between breaths.

8 minutes ago, Purple light emit said:

Swallowstar's neck fur raises. "He went to RiverClan?"

"I... I think so." Quailrush said, finally catching his breath. "We need to go get him! Who knows what's happening over there!"

20 hours ago, Good Evening said:

"I... I think so." Quailrush said, finally catching his breath. "We need to go get him! Who knows what's happening over there!"

Swallowstar nods. "We can wait at the border and ask if they've seen our apprentice." He called out names of other warriors to go with you. "Now, go wait at their border. Try not to provoke them, they're already fed up with us."

18 hours ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

You decide to keep the attack to yourself, and you grab some food for the elders. You walk into the Elders den, and smile at Crowpads when he greets you. You put prey next to the other elders. You pad back into the Medicine den and collect moss to soak it in water for the elders.

1 minute ago, Purple light emit said:

Swallowstar nods. "We can wait at the border and ask if they've seen our apprentice." He called out names of other warriors to go with you. "Now, go wait at their border. Try not to provoke them, they're already fed up with us."

Quailrush speed-walked all the way to the RiverClan border.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:20 AM, Vic. said:

Quailrush speed-walked all the way to the RiverClan border.

You stopped just as you realized you had almost stepped over the border. You wave your tail to tell the patrol to stop. You can see cats on RiverClan territory in the distance. You could have sworn they saw you.

After a few minutes of waiting, you see a small group of cats slowly approach. When they reached you, fur spiked, Hollowspots, the molly in the lead looked at you. "Is there something you need?" she said rather slowly. The cats behind her exchanged a few glances with each other. You could tell they were hiding something.

-Get straight to the point about Birdpaw

-Hint at it

-Other (Your choice)

On 4/7/2022 at 8:20 AM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You decide to keep the attack to yourself, and you grab some food for the elders. You walk into the Elders den, and smile at Crowpads when he greets you. You put prey next to the other elders. You pad back into the Medicine den and collect moss to soak it in water for the elders.

@GinIbushiMeowWoof 

What do you do next?

(If you can't think of something I'll try to make a prompt with many different outcomes lol)