Stray Fawn Community

EVERYONE! MAKE A WOF OC USING YOUR SKINTONES

Poo

Okay, so if you can when coloring a Joy ang base, insert a selfie (DONT POST UR SELFIE ON HERE, THATS NOT GOOD) onto the layer, and use it to take the skintones from the picture and onto whatever dragon you choose. : >,  and use your hair color as the Spikes/Sail 

Here's mine, It's a Sandwing : >   Untitled818_20220408093146.png.83705096cba2117bac975868827a6711.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Okay, so if you can when coloring a Joy ang base, insert a selfie (DONT POST UR SELFIE ON HERE, THATS NOT GOOD) onto the layer, and use it to take the skintones from the picture and onto whatever dragon you choose. : >,  and use your hair color as the Spikes/Sail 

Here's mine, It's a Sandwing : >   Untitled818_20220408093146.png.83705096cba2117bac975868827a6711.png

Can we use any base?

Twizzler. If you wanna know what all the red is, it's acne and the wound I have on my knee from falling down :')

I kind of overdid it with the red but it looks good.

Edit: the horns and spikes were supposed to be brown (for my hair) but fill malfunctioned

stoodsky.png

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Twizzler. If you wanna know what all the red is, it's acne and the wound I have on my knee from falling down :')

I kind of overdid it with the red but it looks good.

Edit: the horns and spikes were supposed to be brown (for my hair) but fill malfunctioned

stoodsky.png

Oof to acne....  i hAve iT tOo

• Like 1