Stray Fawn Community

Rosebud's Homethread - Where I literally never shut up about the holy grail that is Wings of Fire

Crazy Dragon Lady

16 hours ago, Rosebud.OC said:

2022_04_26_0p7_Kleki.thumb.png.a73739db13f10386934b258b3a0eb556.png

What would happen if Winter got rickrolled?

I actually want to hear your opinions on how he'd react.

I mean, prior to him in book 14 (Where I hated him) so Arc 2 Winter.

he would probably smash the hypothetical computer and then go kill someone

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Rosebud.OC said:

2022_04_26_0p7_Kleki.thumb.png.a73739db13f10386934b258b3a0eb556.png

What would happen if Winter got rickrolled?

I actually want to hear your opinions on how he'd react.

I mean, prior to him in book 14 (Where I hated him) so Arc 2 Winter.

He would have raged uncontrollably for 5 hours, then murder the first three people he saw with his magical frost breath, destroy the hypothetical computer, and finally: rage quit the hypothetical video game.

Just now, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

He would have raged uncontrollably for 5 hours, then murder the first three people he saw with his magical frost breath, destroy the hypothetical computer, and finally: rage quit the hypothetical video game.

Nah he'd slice their faces off.

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Rosebud.OC said:

Nah he'd slice their faces off.

i need to find that one quote thtas like "what do you have against faces. try slicing their arm or something"

I google translated the skywing hatchery scene in Escaping Peril like a million times and it came out like this:

Silence falls from the wings - it’s slow because many dragons are singing busy, or they are dumb when they wake up or they see a huge dragon rising above them. But the Red Princess waited for the scent from her nose and ears.

When they saw it, many of the dragons were frightened. Some of them approach pigeons under the influence of hiding their eyes behind mats or bowls of goat’s water, even when their tails are open. However

Other people start whispering

"Is this dragon on a plane?"

“Is the old queen missing?

"What's wrong with your eye?"

"She doesn't like her pictures"

"Why did he disappear?"

"It's really bad. Cardinal sleeps like a spit."

"Stop talking!"

"It's too bad."

"I want my face to melt and shake!"

"Yes, we'll play with you"

"The only time I can scare anyone is to crawl into the dark and give them a dream forever. It's amazing!"

“Yes, I believe.

It’s nice to look in the mirror again. "

"My mother used to be a bad person."

"She's like Ruby."

"He's a bad character, I think now."

"Are we scared?"

The whisper fades into a dark light.

"hello Dragonets" He finished his deep breath. "I'm your queen - Red SkyWings. I'm back on the throne, but I want something from you, a real human being."

"I'm sorry," a soft voice said. "I thought you were wrong in the mansion? Now we have a queen," Ruby said.

"Ruby isn't your queen," Scarlet whispered. "You hypocrite! I am your queen!"

"What is a robber?" He asked in another voice.

“He had hair, slept on his back, and had a very long tail,” Milthifes said. It’s different from not having hair. "I believe the tail isn't easy to chew, but I don't blame you."

“She’s a beautiful queen” when she came to visit she knew all our names and cried when someone applauded us and looked at us and really loved her.

"Maybe someone is a queen?" A small golden dragon will be included. "We've done some good things, but I heard that NightWings is looking for a new queen, right?" And are you too scared, maybe your eyes are scared?

"Ah," but some agreed. "It's amazing! SpookyWings or NightmareFaces can change their names!"

"Stop talking," Scarlett shouted. He found that he could not keep his eye straight. He wanted to dance the dragon around all the talk about him and the queen. Standing at the window, Chameleon tried not to hide the trembling of his shoulders in laughter.

"Sister," the little voice cried as she raised her voice. “Well, some useful evidence doesn’t require a crankmonstery.

1 minute ago, Rosebud.OC said:

The only time I can scare anyone is to crawl into the dark and give them a dream forever. It's amazing!"

LMAOOOOOOO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rosebud.OC said:

cried when someone applauded us

Milthifes

"Ruby isn't your queen," Scarlet whispered. "You hypocrite! I am your queen!"

"I'm your queen - Red SkyWings. I'm back on the throne, but I want something from you, a real human being."

"I want my face to melt and shake!"

"My mother used to be a bad person."

6 minutes ago, Rosebud.OC said:

. Some of them approach pigeons under the influence of hiding their eyes behind mats or bowls of goat’s water, even when their tails are open.

6 minutes ago, Rosebud.OC said:

or they are dumb when they wake up or they see a huge dragon rising above them. But the Red Princess waited for the scent from her nose and ears.

These are my favorite parts

• Like 2