Stray Fawn Community

What should I name my Warriors comic/story?

Katumai

What should I name my Warriors comic?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What should I name my Warriors comic/story?

• Dawn of the End
    • Garden of Shadows
    • The Celestial Eye

This poll is closed to new votes

Basically I've had this thing planned for a long time and it still doesn't have a name 💀 I've considered a lot of names but none of them really stuck (it's original name was 'Spreading Darkness', haha good job if you remember that name at all)

so I put down 3 names I liked best so other people can pick for me

'Dawn of the End' is the name I've mostly been calling it (and is actually the name of the google doc I have everything written down in) and it fits well enough with the plot, but to me it feels a little too dramatic for a first book kind of thing??

'Garden of Shadows' is actually the name of a book from a series I read in 11th grade that I enjoyed a lot (definitely not for everyone btw, it's pretty old and has a lot of um. questionable content) I mostly picked this name because it sounds cool, but it also makes sense for parts of the story (the villain group basically lives in a creepy old abandoned church with a dying garden)

'The Celestial Eye' was basically made just from me immediately after reading 'Hellstar Remina' 💀 (good horror manga btw, i recommend it if you're into stuff like cosmic horror) but it reflects a lot of the main themes of the story so i think it fits well enough

idk im decisive so here ya go

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Basically I've had this thing planned for a long time and it still doesn't have a name 💀 I've considered a lot of names but none of them really stuck (it's original name was 'Spreading Darkness', haha good job if you remember that name at all)

so I put down 3 names I liked best so other people can pick for me

'Dawn of the End' is the name I've mostly been calling it (and is actually the name of the google doc I have everything written down in) and it fits well enough with the plot, but to me it feels a little too dramatic for a first book kind of thing??

'Garden of Shadows' is actually the name of a book from a series I read in 11th grade that I enjoyed a lot (definitely not for everyone btw, it's pretty old and has a lot of um. questionable content) I mostly picked this name because it sounds cool, but it also makes sense for parts of the story (the villain group basically lives in a creepy old abandoned church with a dying garden)

'The Celestial Eye' was basically made just from me immediately after reading 'Hellstar Remina' 💀 (good horror manga btw, i recommend it if you're into stuff like cosmic horror) but it reflects a lot of the main themes of the story so i think it fits well enough

idk im decisive so here ya go

OMG WILL YOU POST THE COMIC HERE))

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

OMG WILL YOU POST THE COMIC HERE))

maybe?? it will probably be on deviantart but i might make a thread for it here

5 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

OMG ALSO THE GARDEN OF SHADOWS SOUNDS SO COOL

5 minutes ago, Chinese Donut said:

INWOUKD LIKE TOREAD THE BOOK

I'm not sure where to find it but it might be in Ebook form somewhere! Might be better to read the rest of the series first (its only 5 books) since it's the last book, but it's also technically a prequel so it might not really matter (also i wouldn't reccommend reading it if you're uncomfortable with themes of incest, the series is mainly known FOR all the incest)

• 2 weeks later...

alright, update: i might actually write this in story form instead of comic form, because i've realized it might a little too. graphic to show visually (its got a lot of heavy themes and imagery, the gore barely scratches the surface-its not a horror story by any means, its just a lot of separate issues that all tie together and are mostly in the background)

i mean, the main plot is LITERALLY ABOUT a religious cult who basically worship another clan cat as their god because hes convinced them he is, and really, theres no proof otherwise