Stray Fawn Community

Have any of you ever played this game?

Chiyanna

18 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

Why are cat and dog named cat and dog 

(The game unfortunately doesn't give you an option to name animals. At least not one that I've found... If anyone does know of a way to do that please let me know!

So all dogs are named Dog, all cats are named Cat, and all pigs are Pig.

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(The game unfortunately doesn't give you an option to name animals. At least not one that I've found... If anyone does know of a way to do that please let me know!

So all dogs are named Dog, all cats are named Cat, and all pigs are Pig.

PIG?????

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

PIG?????

(Yes there are pet pigs in this game. I've had like three so far. But the pet your tenant comes home with is random so you just have to wait and see what they bring home with them. Oh and also they won't bring home a pet if you haven't gotten a pet permit for that apartment.)

• Love 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(Yes there are pet pigs in this game. I've had like three so far. But the pet your tenant comes home with is random so you just have to wait and see what they bring home with them. Oh and also they won't bring home a pet if you haven't gotten a pet permit for that apartment.)

Where did you get the game from?

16 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I read my first tenant's name as drug houser

LOL

U can change their name too, or have a female tenant to start instead. My first tenant was Anne Houser. And her descendants still live in my building. 

16 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I kept him as a guy and his name is now Drug

Perfect!

Anne started out wanting to be an office worker but I changed her job from that to stage actor cause she had super high charisma. For some reason her hobby was cooking but even when I discovered the job pastry chef with her she had zero chance of being one. 

Also this one family the Buckley's populated so much that rn like 6 apartments have their descendants in them.

You've probably already discovered some special rooms, but here's a few I know (from memory, so if there's any errors attribute it to that!)

Library: bookshelf OR large bookshelf OR storage rack AND lamp OR floor lamp. Any floor

Modern Kitchen A: cupboard AND refrigerator. Orange floor

Modern Kitchen B: kitchen AND microwave. Orange floor

Bathing room: Shower AND bathtub (the long one, you probably won't discover it for a while). Tile floor

Bathroom: Bath AND toilet. Tile floor

Bedroom: Bed AND lamp OR floor lamp. Cushion floor

(something) Garden: Pond AND plant OR (flowers?? [I couldn't seem to put those outside]). No floor (has to be out in a garden plot, will be able to discover those when you expand)

2 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I have 5 tenants

Drug Houser

Jamie Houser (after i figured out how advice works)

Sirius Fisher

Buttercream Montoya

Matt Patt

that's it, im also miraculously not broke

YES best named tenants ever

I was actually in the red (negative money) for a while after my expansion. But I used some tickets to move some tenants who could actually afford the larger apartments into them and didn't spend any money renovating or buying things in the shop for a couple years. Then when I had enough again I expanded again and used my considerable research points to recruit nationally to get tenants with better jobs.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

New tenants

Cheryl Fisher (Sirius' wife)

Eddard Stark

Procras Stein

Birdie Houser (Drug and Jamie's son)

A cat

The Housers and Fishers are old people now, Drug looks like Bilbo Baggins for some reason

Preeeeeetty sure the game takes place in some sort of dystopia too

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

New tenants

Cheryl Fisher (Sirius' wife)

Eddard Stark

Procras Stein

Birdie Houser (Drug and Jamie's son)

A cat

The Housers and Fishers are old people now, Drug looks like Bilbo Baggins for some reason

Preeeeeetty sure the game takes place in some sort of dystopia too

Nice! Yeah people age kinda fast if not given a youth scroll. If you give only one of a couple a youth scroll their spouse will age but will still be able to have children for some reason?? So that's a tip if you want to give people some more time without using two youth scrolls.

Your first pet and child! Yay

Also why do you say it takes place in a dystopia? I never thought of that but could very well be.

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Nice! Yeah people age kinda fast if not given a youth scroll. If you give only one of a couple a youth scroll their spouse will age but will still be able to have children for some reason?? So that's a tip if you want to give people some more time without using two youth scrolls.

Your first pet and child! Yay

Also why do you say it takes place in a dystopia? I never thought of that but could very well be.

You literally need a permit to have kids or get married, the news keep reporting on you and your every move as if they're always watching 

• Thanks 1