Stray Fawn Community

Star's Homethread V2, where i'm The Doctor

Star Starless

speaking of which, does anyone have a really cool fundraising idea

my class needs to make 3,000 dollars in a year so we can afford both proms but we need ideas that high schoolers would actually want to do

20 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

speaking of which, does anyone have a really cool fundraising idea

my class needs to make 3,000 dollars in a year so we can afford both proms but we need ideas that high schoolers would actually want to do

car wash

baking stuffs and selling it

different themes for football games- glowout (wear neon), royalty, etc. and then add in the donation thingy. parents are more likely to donate if there's some sort of theme or whatever. idk why, but it happens

• Paw up 1

On 6/15/2023 at 4:16 PM, shortcake said:

car wash

baking stuffs and selling it

different themes for football games- glowout (wear neon), royalty, etc. and then add in the donation thingy. parents are more likely to donate if there's some sort of theme or whatever. idk why, but it happens

ty!

• Like 1

i cannot express my dislike of the west end version of Heathers: The Musical

they cut blue

which i mean i get why but still

and the cast recording wont top the original recording

i mean i get why, but candy store and freeze your brain just dont hit the same as they do in the original recording

wait if i wrote my oc's stories here would people actually care/read them

bc ive been wanting to write stuff abt star and iris and sullivain and literally every oc ive ever created but ive never done it

• Paw up 1

Just now, Heather Chandler said:

wait if i wrote my oc's stories here would people actually care/read them

bc ive been wanting to write stuff abt star and iris and sullivain and literally every oc ive ever created but ive never done it

NESTIE GIMMIE I WILL READ EVERY WORD 👁️ 👁️ 

Just now, Artificer -Green- said:

NESTIE GIMMIE I WILL READ EVERY WORD 👁️ 👁️ 

OK THATS ALL I NEEDED

AS LONG AS ONE PERSON READS IT ILL FEEL APPRECIATED
WHOS STORY DO YOU WANT FIRST OUT OF ANY OC IVE EVER CREATED

24 minutes ago, Artificer -Green- said:

omg Sirin plzzzz

So, a long time ago, the god of Death and the Goddess of Life had twins, two baby girls named Star and Sirin. Star was always the favorite. She had the better grades, the better fighting skills, the better communication skills. Star was always her parent's favorite, but despite this, Star and Sirin still remained close. At fancy parties, they would steal sweets and hide under tables, make fun of god's haircut, and would stay up late and talk about life. Everything changed one day, however. The gods had been concerned with the stability of Elysium (The realm of the gods), and tiny cracks between worlds began opening up. Star and Sirin had been playing in the forest one day. Star dared Sirin to chase her, and Star, not watching where she was going, tripped and fell, tumbling down the side of a hill and falling into one of these cracks between worlds. Sirin watched, tears in her eyes, as Star disappeared. (I won't say what happened to her, bc thats her story). Sirin ran back home, frantically trying to explain to her parents what happened. Her parents were furious, and blamed Sirin for what happened to Star, and how she should have been a better older sister. Sirin tried to help by showing her parents where the crack was, but nothing could be done. Star was gone.

In fury, Sirin's parents kicked her out. She was sent to live on the streets of Elysium as a teenager. The kind gods of Wealth and the Sea took her in, and homeschooled her in history, theft, stealth, combat, and how to use her newfound water powers. She was happy with them, and they had grown to love her as their own daughter. Until chaos struck. 20 years after Star's death, a giant rift in Elysium opened, and Star reappeared. Crazed by dark magic and her thirst for revenge on everyone for abandoning her, Star attacked Elysium. The gods cursed her, and she was banished again. (I wont go into detail, spoliers) Sirin was furious at herself, and felt her sister's collapse into madness was her fault. She researched the curse that was cast on her sister, and began staying up, trying to master the power to travel between worlds. 5 years after Star's disappearance, she cracked the formula. She only said goodbye to her adoptive parents, and boarded a boat. She had no way of finding Star, so her hopes were to surf the worlds until she found Star. She sailed the worlds, and took in other abandoned and neglected creatures. Eventually, Sirin and her group branded themselves as pirates, using what she learned from her adoptive parents to steal and provide a living for her crew. One day, Sirin was faced with adversaries. A huge sea monster wrecked her ship. She was thrown overboard and fell into the portal she and her crew were going to travel through.

She found herself in a lush world, filled with various types of creatures who all welcomed her with open arms. She asked them about Star, and was met with not too friendly reactions. She began to keep the fact that Star was her sister a secret, but knew that she had been to this world. She found out that Star's life force had been bond to a book, and that she could be defeated if her book was destroyed. Sirin didn't want to kill Star, and began traveling the world to try and find her sister. Sirin began scouring the world to find Star, not knowing the trouble her sister was getting herself into. When Sirin returned, she learned that Star and her book were missing. Until, eventually, Sirin encountered her sister. After befriending a young shark boy named Citurs, Star learned that her sister had come to find her. Sirin tried to explain why she was there, but Star wouldn't listen. She was convinced that Sirin was there to kill her. The two fought, and Sirin was overpowered by Star. She retreated back to her home where she and Cirtus lived, trying to find the possessor of Star's book so she can bring their rivalry to an end.

(the fact that half of this was made up on the spot bc i forgot all her lore-)

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

So, a long time ago, the god of Death and the Goddess of Life had twins, two baby girls named Star and Sirin. Star was always the favorite. She had the better grades, the better fighting skills, the better communication skills. Star was always her parent's favorite, but despite this, Star and Sirin still remained close. At fancy parties, they would steal sweets and hide under tables, make fun of god's haircut, and would stay up late and talk about life. Everything changed one day, however. The gods had been concerned with the stability of Elysium (The realm of the gods), and tiny cracks between worlds began opening up. Star and Sirin had been playing in the forest one day. Star dared Sirin to chase her, and Star, not watching where she was going, tripped and fell, tumbling down the side of a hill and falling into one of these cracks between worlds. Sirin watched, tears in her eyes, as Star disappeared. (I won't say what happened to her, bc thats her story). Sirin ran back home, frantically trying to explain to her parents what happened. Her parents were furious, and blamed Sirin for what happened to Star, and how she should have been a better older sister. Sirin tried to help by showing her parents where the crack was, but nothing could be done. Star was gone.

In fury, Sirin's parents kicked her out. She was sent to live on the streets of Elysium as a teenager. The kind gods of Wealth and the Sea took her in, and homeschooled her in history, theft, stealth, combat, and how to use her newfound water powers. She was happy with them, and they had grown to love her as their own daughter. Until chaos struck. 20 years after Star's death, a giant rift in Elysium opened, and Star reappeared. Crazed by dark magic and her thirst for revenge on everyone for abandoning her, Star attacked Elysium. The gods cursed her, and she was banished again. (I wont go into detail, spoliers) Sirin was furious at herself, and felt her sister's collapse into madness was her fault. She researched the curse that was cast on her sister, and began staying up, trying to master the power to travel between worlds. 5 years after Star's disappearance, she cracked the formula. She only said goodbye to her adoptive parents, and boarded a boat. She had no way of finding Star, so her hopes were to surf the worlds until she found Star. She sailed the worlds, and took in other abandoned and neglected creatures. Eventually, Sirin and her group branded themselves as pirates, using what she learned from her adoptive parents to steal and provide a living for her crew. One day, Sirin was faced with adversaries. A huge sea monster wrecked her ship. She was thrown overboard and fell into the portal she and her crew were going to travel through.

She found herself in a lush world, filled with various types of creatures who all welcomed her with open arms. She asked them about Star, and was met with not too friendly reactions. She began to keep the fact that Star was her sister a secret, but knew that she had been to this world. She found out that Star's life force had been bond to a book, and that she could be defeated if her book was destroyed. Sirin didn't want to kill Star, and began traveling the world to try and find her sister. Sirin began scouring the world to find Star, not knowing the trouble her sister was getting herself into. When Sirin returned, she learned that Star and her book were missing. Until, eventually, Sirin encountered her sister. After befriending a young shark boy named Citurs, Star learned that her sister had come to find her. Sirin tried to explain why she was there, but Star wouldn't listen. She was convinced that Sirin was there to kill her. The two fought, and Sirin was overpowered by Star. She retreated back to her home where she and Cirtus lived, trying to find the possessor of Star's book so she can bring their rivalry to an end.

(the fact that half of this was made up on the spot bc i forgot all her lore-)

SOBBING RN

BRUH I LOE SIRIN SO MUCHHHH

she's really gotta find North bruh

(cough cough citrus might know a thing or two about North cough cough)

I LOVE SIRIN ❤️

IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE LOVE SIRIN ❤️ 

44 minutes ago, Artificer -Green- said:

SOBBING RN

BRUH I LOE SIRIN SO MUCHHHH

she's really gotta find North bruh

(cough cough citrus might know a thing or two about North cough cough)

I LOVE SIRIN ❤️

IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WE LOVE SIRIN ❤️ 

YES

WE LOVE HER ❤️