Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

@Artificer -Green- 

You were flying above the mythical grove, keeping a bird's eye view of the area, and looking for places where you could cause chaos next. Suddenly, you heard screams echo from the grove, and noticed helicopters just a little below you... 

"what the?-" She said quietly. She dove to see what this was about

1 hour ago, Heather Chandler said:

I nodded in agreement. "The woods are close, so we could hide in a bush or something. The only problem is finding one close enough to not be seen going to."

(same)

"Maybe we could try to push ourselves up as fast as possible and hope we aren't spotted." Indigo said.

1 hour ago, Artificer -Green- said:

"what the?-" She said quietly. She dove to see what this was about

The helicopters were snatching mythical creatures from the ground and the sky. Everyone tried to scatter in different directions. You noticed one of your friends, another harpy named Aella, was being chased by a helicopter.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Maybe we could try to push ourselves up as fast as possible and hope we aren't spotted." Indigo said.

She nodded, her eyes floating towards a concealed area of leaves. Swarms of humans were approaching the ocean, brandishing their guns in an intimidating way, ready to strike down any creature they found. "We have to go, now. Ready?" Azure asked an unsure looking Indigo.

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The man's eyebrow twitched, but he turned away. "Then try to get as far as you can. We have work to do here, and I don't want any people getting hurt." The men ran off after a pheonix they spotted flying away.

'Right. I'll do that. Sir. ' I say. Once they're out of sight I immediately turn and change into a falcon and try to fly away. I look around and notice many others being chased by men with guns. I needed to get out of here. 

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

She nodded, her eyes floating towards a concealed area of leaves. Swarms of humans were approaching the ocean, brandishing their guns in an intimidating way, ready to strike down any creature they found. "We have to go, now. Ready?" Azure asked an unsure looking Indigo.

"Yep." Indigo said nervously. You both quickly hauled yoursleves up onto the shore and made a mad dash for the bushes before the humans saw anything.

2 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Right. I'll do that.' I say. Once they're out of sight I immediately turn and change into a falcon and try to fly away. I look around and notice many others being chased by men with guns. I needed to get out of here. 

You fly into the skies, dodging the whirring blades of helicopters as the noises of chaos from the grove slowly become distant.

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

@Valkcake

You sat in a tall, old tree you had known since you were just a hatchling. You were careful not to burn its leaves with your fiery lavender feathers. Your mother flew into the tree, looking panicked. She was a pheonix like you, with bright cyan flaming feathers. "Lavender, we have to go now! The humans are here, and they're got your father..."

"NO!" I shouted, my feathers shifting to a fiery red. "We can't! We have to get him back!" I cried. I stamped my feet on the branch in anger. My feathers started shifting back to normal.

3 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

"NO!" I shouted, my feathers shifting to a fiery red. "We can't! We have to get him back!" I cried. I stamped my feet on the branch in anger. My feathers started shifting back to normal.

"Lavender, it's dangerous! The humans could easily catch us and turn us into ingredients for a potion! I know you love your father, and I do too, but there's no choice..." Your mother said sadly.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Lavender, it's dangerous! The humans could easily catch us and turn us into ingredients for a potion! I know you love your father, and I do too, but there's no choice..." Your mother said sadly.

They sighed, and it's wings shifted to a blue colour. "Ok..." Lavender sighed. When I get the chance, I will burn those humans to the ground. 

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yep." Indigo said nervously. You both quickly hauled yoursleves up onto the shore and made a mad dash for the bushes before the humans saw anything.

Azure sighed as she slipped the dress on over her soaked body. Her bright blue tail had disappeared and in its place was a pair of legs, freckled with shimmering scales. She helped Indigo to her feet. As they hid in the bushes, Azure saw tons of humans racing through the woods, their feet shaking the ground. "We have to somehow get one of those uniforms, otherwise we'll be taken like everyone else..." she whispered.

3 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

They sighed, and it's wings shifted to a blue colour. "Ok..." Lavender sighed. When I get the chance, I will burn those humans to the ground. 

You were both getting ready to fly off, when you heard a mechanical whirring. A helicopter was right behind you, and it already had a hook outstretched to grab you and your mother. "Lavender, fly! I'll distract them!" Your mother said, dashing around the helicopter to confuse the human in it.

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure sighed as she slipped the dress on over her soaked body. Her bright blue tail had disappeared and in its place was a pair of legs, freckled with shimmering scales. She helped Indigo to her feet. As they hid in the bushes, Azure saw tons of humans racing through the woods, their feet shaking the ground. "We have to somehow get one of those uniforms, otherwise we'll be taken like everyone else..." she whispered.

"How are we supposed to steal one without being noticed? Maybe we should just try to sneak around and make up an excuse if we're found..." Indigo said quietly, beginning to crouch.

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You were both getting ready to fly off, when you heard a mechanical whirring. A helicopter was right behind you, and it already had a hook outstretched to grab you and your mother. "Lavender, fly! I'll distract them!" Your mother said, dashing around the helicopter to confuse the human in it.

"MUM!" Lavender's feathers fully shifted to a red, but quickly changed to blue as she realised the helicopter was about to grab her. She shot into the air, embers flying off her wings. Her feathers became more clear, and became a lighter blue as she flew away, hoping her mother would follow, and she would not get caught

1 minute ago, Valkcake said:

"MUM!" Lavender's feathers fully shifted to a red, but quickly changed to blue as she realised the helicopter was about to grab her. She shot into the air, embers flying off her wings. Her feathers became more clear, and became a lighter blue as she flew away, hoping her mother would follow, and she would not get caught

You flew off for a few minutes, until you heard wingbeats behind you. You turned around to see your mother. She was alive, thankfully, but injured and panting, with fresh, fiery blood dripping from her wounds. "Where are we going to go now..." She muttered worriedly.

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"How are we supposed to steal one without being noticed? Maybe we should just try to sneak around and make up an excuse if we're found..." Indigo said quietly, beginning to crouch.

Azure shrugged. "We could wait until there are two of them alone. If we attack them by suprise we can take them before anyone notices. Besides, if our plan fails we can always dive into the water and they'll have no hopes of finding us."

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You flew off for a few minutes, until you heard wingbeats behind you. You turned around to see your mother. She was alive, thankfully, but injured and panting, with fresh, fiery blood dripping from her wounds. "Where are we going to go now..." She muttered worriedly.

"Mum!" I cried, my feathers slightly turning pink, but I quickly changed it back to blue. I saw the wound my mum had and yelped. "I- I'm not sure where we are going..." 

7 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure shrugged. "We could wait until there are two of them alone. If we attack them by suprise we can take them before anyone notices. Besides, if our plan fails we can always dive into the water and they'll have no hopes of finding us."

Indigo nodded and the two of you continue to creep along the outskirts of the grove. Finally, you noticed Marina, looking around hopelessly and worriedly. As soon as she saw you, she dashed towards the two of you. "I thought I was lost and the humans were gonna get me!" She said as she hugged Indigo. "Shhh! You'll attract the-" Indigo tried to stop her, but you heard footsteps nearby, and saw a human. This one wasn't armed like the rest, however, and had a glint of sympathy in his eyes.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Indigo nodded and the two of you continue to creep along the outskirts of the grove. Finally, you noticed Marina, looking around hopelessly and worriedly. As soon as she saw you, she dashed towards the two of you. "I thought I was lost and the humans were gonna get me!" She said as she hugged Indigo. "Shhh! You attract the-" Indigo tried to stop her, but you heard footsteps nearby, and saw a human. This one wasn't armed like the rest, however, and had a glint of sympathy in his eyes.

(wait can i turn this guy into my human character)

2 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

"Mum!" I cried, my feathers slightly turning pink, but I quickly changed it back to blue. I saw the wound my mum had and yelped. "I- I'm not sure where we are going..." 

The two of you flew over a large human city. You noticed Mom slowly started to get weaker. You needed to get her somewhere where she could rest. "Are there any isolated places around?" Mom said weakly.

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Indigo nodded and the two of you continue to creep along the outskirts of the grove. Finally, you noticed Marina, looking around hopelessly and worriedly. As soon as she saw you, she dashed towards the two of you. "I thought I was lost and the humans were gonna get me!" She said as she hugged Indigo. "Shhh! You attract the-" Indigo tried to stop her, but you heard footsteps nearby, and saw a human. This one wasn't armed like the rest, however, and had a glint of sympathy in his eyes.

Panic flooded Azure's body. She turned to Indigo. "Run. Now." Azure didn't care that he looked sympathetic, she had seen what the humans had been doing to other creatures, and she didn't want to end up like them. She picked up the hem of her soaked dress and bolted off towards the water, her bare feet stinging as she raced over sticks and grass.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

The two of you flew over a large human city. You noticed Mom slowly started to get weaker. You needed to get her somewhere where she could rest. "Are there any isolated places around?" Mom said weakly.

I looked around, slightly frantically, then I noticed a small grove of trees, it wasn't anything special, and the humans could have certainly invaded it, but the trees were tall and could easily hide a Pheonix or two. "Over there, maybe." I flew over to the trees, they was taller than they looked, and there were no humans in their leaves.

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

Panic flooded Azure's body. She turned to Indigo. "Run. Now." Azure didn't care that he looked sympathetic, she had seen what the humans had been doing to other creatures, and she didn't want to end up like them. She picked up the hem of her soaked dress and bolted off towards the water, her bare feet stinging as she raced over sticks and grass.

Indigo dashed for the water and dove in. (I'll let you control what the human does)

2 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

I looked around, slightly frantically, then I noticed a small grove of trees, it wasn't anything special, and the humans could have certainly invaded it, but the trees were tall and could easily hide a Pheonix or two. "Over there, maybe." I flew over to the trees, they was taller than they looked, and there were no humans in their leaves.

Your mother slowly drifted into the tree, curling up into a flaming feathery ball. "I hope Pyro's okay..." Your mother said, looking out at the industrialized human city with misty eyes as she covered her wounds with leaves. (Pyro is the dad)