Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

7 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"It also has a tracking device. Wouldn't be surprised if they secretly chipped me"

"You could take it off if it isn't tight. For the chipping problem...you can't solve that." They grumbled

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You could take it off if it isn't tight. For the chipping problem...you can't solve that." They grumbled

"I have a job to do, anyway" Toxicodendron radicans said, scanning the other cages

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"I have a job to do, anyway" Toxicodendron radicans said, scanning the other cages

The unicorn from before was trying to squeeze through the bars again, and seemed to be actually succeeding a little. They almost had their head and neck through.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

The unicorn from before was trying to squeeze through the bars again, and seemed to be actually succeeding a little. They almost had their head and neck through.

Toxicodendron radicans trotted over to the cage, looking very menacing and hinting don't even try

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans trotted over to the cage, looking very menacing and hinting don't even try

They flinched and pulled their head out again. "How'd you get out???" They said curiously. "You have keys, can't you unlock all of us?"

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

They flinched and pulled their head out again. "How'd you get out???" They said curiously. "You have keys, can't you unlock all of us?"

"No. I convinced the humans to not kill me and make me a guard. They said to kill anyone who tries to escape. So don't try to escape."

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

"No. I convinced the humans to not kill me and make me a guard. They said to kill anyone who tries to escape. So don't try to escape."

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" The unicorn said, stepping back again. "So you'd help them kill us all and use us?"

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" The unicorn said, stepping back again. "So you'd help them kill us all and use us?"

"Yes. I'm curious about their society and I won't learn much if I'm dead" she said, continuing to scan the cages for more escape attempts

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

"Yes. I'm curious about their society and I won't learn much if I'm dead" she said, continuing to scan the cages for more escape attempts

"But- can't you help us while also learning about humans?" They pleaded. "Just give up." A hydra in a nearby cage hissed. "Let the griffin do what they want, we'll try something else."

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"But- can't you help us while also learning about humans?" They pleaded. "Just give up." A hydra in a nearby cage hissed. "Let the griffin do what they want, we'll try something else."

"You better not escape under my watch. The humans might be stupid but they've still caught lots of creatures, and they'll catch anyone in an escape attempt" she growled, still watching the other cages, her ears listening for any escapes

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"You better not escape under my watch. The humans might be stupid but they've still caught lots of creatures, and they'll catch anyone in an escape attempt" she growled, still watching the other cages, her ears listening for any escapes

The unicorn sadly looked away, and the hydra sat impatiently, as if waiting for you to leave or go to sleep.

The unicorn sadly looked away, and the hydra sat impatiently, as if waiting for you to leave or go to sleep.

Toxicodendron radicans started pacing again, scanning all cages for escapes, watching the hydra in particular

37 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans started pacing again, scanning all cages for escapes, watching the hydra in particular

The hydra tried to grab some keys that were hanging on the wall with one of their heads when you turned to look at some other cages, but stopped when you looked at them.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

The hydra tried to grab some keys that were hanging on the wall with one of their heads when you turned to look at some other cages, but stopped when you looked at them.

She sighed, then sat next to the hydra's cage, watching them as well as the other cages

"Can't trust you, can I?"

12 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She sighed, then sat next to the hydra's cage, watching them as well as the other cages

"Can't trust you, can I?"

"You can't trust anyone." They hissed back.

"You can't trust anyone." They hissed back.

"True. I realised that a while ago. Might as well do whatever I can with my short life, like how I'm helping the humans"

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"True. I realised that a while ago. Might as well do whatever I can with my short life, like how I'm helping the humans"

They shook their head and sat down again, one of their heads staring longingly at the keys.

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

They shook their head and sat down again, one of their heads staring longingly at the keys.

Toxicodendron radicans sat down, watching the other cages

"I already slept yesterday. I only sleep for about four hours a week"

On 6/26/2023 at 4:52 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald nodded. "Alright." She turned her back to you. "I'll fly you there." You and Indigo got on, and Emerald pushed herself off the ground and started soaring into the sky, and towards the prison.

Azure held on tightly as the group flew over a group of humans. Azure spotted Calix, his annoyingly bright blond hair shining in the setting sun. "Emerald, on the count of three, dive for the blond human to the left of the group. That's our leverage."

47 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure held on tightly as the group flew over a group of humans. Azure spotted Calix, his annoyingly bright blond hair shining in the setting sun. "Emerald, on the count of three, dive for the blond human to the left of the group. That's our leverage."

Emerald paused before diving and landing in front of Calix, teeth bared. Calix flinched and slowly began to pull out his gun. "Don't. Even. Or I will burn you to ash." Emerald snarled, making him freeze. 

(I changed my mind the humans can understand the dragons and stuff ;))

57 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans sat down, watching the other cages

"I already slept yesterday. I only sleep for about four hours a week"

"That's certainly an unhealthy lifestyle." They said dryly, tail twitching as they continued staring at the keys.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"That's certainly an unhealthy lifestyle." They said dryly, tail twitching as they continued staring at the keys.

"I know. It'll be helpful here, though"

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

"I know. It'll be helpful here, though"

The hydra seemed to want to quickly snag the keys, but they figured you would probably do something. They put all three of their heads down, trying to not look suspicious.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The hydra seemed to want to quickly snag the keys, but they figured you would probably do something. They put all three of their heads down, trying to not look suspicious.

Toxicodendron radicans sat next to the keys, scanning the cages for escape attempts

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans sat next to the keys, scanning the cages for escape attempts

The hydra seemed to be the only one that was really trying to escape, the others were either sleeping, staring at the wall, or doing some other insignificant thing. The woman from before came in picked up a cage that had a small griffin in it. The griffin snarled and pushed against the cage, pushing it out of the woman's hands. They damaged the cage more, making a hole big enough for them to slip through. By the time the woman ran over to their cage, they were already out, trying to open a window to break a door.