Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

22 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"No. I 'shouldn't' be doing anything, but I'm working for the humans currently. So don't escape or you're dead"

"I-" They tried to protest, but stopped and looked away.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

"I-" They tried to protest, but stopped and looked away.

Toxicodendron radicans looked around for anyone else trying to escape

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans looked around for anyone else trying to escape

A faerie was trying to use magic to open their cage, but it was probably magic-resistant, as they failed. "How are we supposed to escape this, with all the security they have..." They muttered

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

A faerie was trying to use magic to open their cage, but it was probably magic-resistant, as they failed. "How are we supposed to escape this, with all the security they have..." They muttered

Toxicodendron radicans mainly ignored it, but watched them carefully

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans mainly ignored it, but watched them carefully

The faerie continued using magic, exhausting themselves but managing to make a tiny crack in one of the cage bars. "At least it's something..." They said under their breath.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

The faerie continued using magic, exhausting themselves but managing to make a tiny crack in one of the cage bars. "At least it's something..." They said under their breath.

Toxicodendron radicans walked over to the cage

"No escaping."

"You're not the only one with funny powers." The faerie said, sitting down in their cage.

Toxicodendron radicans sat next to the cage, scanning all the others as well

Toxicodendron radicans sat next to the cage, scanning all the others as well

A cockatrice in a cage next to the hydra was scraping at the cage, trying to break it or something like that. 

(also if you don't know what a cockatrice is it's basically a rooster dragon thing)

A cockatrice in a cage next to the hydra was scraping at the cage, trying to break it or something like that. 

(also if you don't know what a cockatrice is it's basically a rooster dragon thing)

(You have no idea how much I love them)

Toxicodendron radicans watched the cockatrice carefully, still scanning the other cages

(You have no idea how much I love them)

Toxicodendron radicans watched the cockatrice carefully, still scanning the other cages

Multiple creatures were half-heartedly trying to escape, while others were sitting emotionlessly in their cages.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Multiple creatures were half-heartedly trying to escape, while others were sitting emotionlessly in their cages.

This is boring Toxicodendron radicans thought, starting to pace again

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

This is boring Toxicodendron radicans thought, starting to pace again

(yes this is boring please do something interesting) 

You heard the sound of something breaking, and noticed the cockatrice had broken one of the bars of their cage.

16 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(yes this is boring please do something interesting) 

You heard the sound of something breaking, and noticed the cockatrice had broken one of the bars of their cage.

(I'm waiting for you to do something exciting. I like seeing what some people can make up)

She stalked over to the cage

"No escaping"

(I'm waiting for you to do something exciting. I like seeing what some people can make up)

She stalked over to the cage

"No escaping"

They seemed to ignore you, breaking the cage even more, eventually making a hole big enough for them to fit through. 

(my mom is demanding that I must go to bed now)

They seemed to ignore you, breaking the cage even more, eventually making a hole big enough for them to fit through. 

(my mom is demanding that I must go to bed now)

Toxicodendron radicans confronted them, her feathers bristled and her markings brightened as she shot her venom at them

12 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald landed on the floating island that the prison was on, looking around.

Calix began thrashing, trying to escape the grip of Azure and Indigo. Azure looked Calix dead in the eyes. "You are going to show us where the keys and everything that is needed to to free those creatures is. Now." she demanded.

He just shrugged. "And what makes you think I'm going to do that?"

Azure shook her head. "Well lets see, we can take you back to where Indigo and I live, and you could stand trial and have to see what we do to pesky little humans who think they're better than us, we could just kill you right now, Emerald could monologue about what your kind stole from her and then kill you, we can make sure you never get that promotion." She smirked. "Should I keep going, or do you get the idea?"

Calix just nodded, and as Azure and the others turned for a second, he pressed a button on his wristwatch.

Not get the promotion, eh?  He thought. Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

8 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Calix began thrashing, trying to escape the grip of Azure and Indigo. Azure looked Calix dead in the eyes. "You are going to show us where the keys and everything that is needed to to free those creatures is. Now." she demanded.

He just shrugged. "And what makes you think I'm going to do that?"

Azure shook her head. "Well lets see, we can take you back to where Indigo and I live, and you could stand trial and have to see what we do to pesky little humans who think they're better than us, we could just kill you right now, Emerald could monologue about what your kind stole from her and then kill you, we can make sure you never get that promotion." She smirked. "Should I keep going, or do you get the idea?"

Calix just nodded, and as Azure and the others turned for a second, he pressed a button on his wristwatch.

Not get the promotion, eh?  He thought. Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Emerald's eyes narrowed at Calix, still a bit suspicious. "Tell. Us." She hissed, a bit impatient.

9 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Toxicodendron radicans confronted them, her feathers bristled and her markings brightened as she shot her venom at them

They jumped and dodged, flying around to look for an escape. They quickly drilled a hole through the front door.

52 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

They jumped and dodged, flying around to look for an escape. They quickly drilled a hole through the front door.

She screeched at the top of her lungs, then lunged at them, still sitting venom with her markings at maximum brightness

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

Emerald's eyes narrowed at Calix, still a bit suspicious. "Tell. Us." She hissed, a bit impatient.

Calix rolled his eyes. "Keys are in the room next to the cages. I'm sure you can find your way there."

45 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She screeched at the top of her lungs, then lunged at them, still sitting venom with her markings at maximum brightness

The cockatrice dove for the hole, flying out as you chased them.