Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Yeahh...about that..."

"..."

"I'm working with them. Before you start squawking about how I shouldn't, let me explain. I did get caught, but the humans were about to kill me, so I decided to work for them. It's pretty interesting. And if I get caught escaping, they wouldn't trust me. So it's better this way." She explains quickly, looking worried but really just doesn't want to deal with her questioning

"But, they let you out, so you could just run off and never worry about having to escape again- Oh well..." Albina said, shaking her head. "...Good for you, I guess?" She said nervously, clutching the eggs a little tighter. "They're hydra eggs, by the way." Albina muttered. "Not mine."

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"But, they let you out, so you could just run off and never worry about having to escape again- Oh well..." Albina said, shaking her head. "...Good for you, I guess?" She said nervously, clutching the eggs a little tighter. "They're hydra eggs, by the way." Albina muttered. "Not mine."

"I could escape, but I won't risk it. Not yet. Wait, hydra eggs? There's a hydra where the humans are. A grumpy one. Anyway, there's things for me to do. See you around? I wouldn't stay here, unless you want me to try and convince the humans to let you stay."

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

"I could escape, but I won't risk it. Not yet. Wait, hydra eggs? There's a hydra where the humans are. A grumpy one. Anyway, there's things for me to do. See you around? I wouldn't stay here, unless you want me to try and convince the humans to let you stay."

"Nah, I'll be fine." Albina said quietly, climbing up the tree and setting the eggs into a nest. "I'll go look for more survivors." She said, flying away. After she left, you noticed the eggs began to wiggle and crack a bit....

"Nah, I'll be fine." Albina said quietly, climbing up the tree and setting the eggs into a nest. "I'll go look for more survivors." She said, flying away. After she left, you noticed the eggs began to wiggle and crack a bit....

"Oh... Um..." She sighed then climbed up to the tree, and screamed WHY WHY WHY I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME LITTLE HYDRA HATCHLINGS internally.

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Oh... Um..." She sighed then climbed up to the tree, and screamed WHY WHY WHY I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME LITTLE HYDRA HATCHLINGS internally.

One of the eggs cracked fully, and three tiny little heads popped out, cooing and chirping softly. The hatchling was a deep navy blue color with sky-blue underbelly scales, just like the hydra in the cage that was trying to escape.

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

One of the eggs cracked fully, and three tiny little heads popped out, cooing and chirping softly. The hatchling was a deep navy blue color with sky-blue underbelly scales, just like the hydra in the cage that was trying to escape.

She banged her head hard on the trunk then turned back to it and leaned close to it, sniffing curiously. She covers the eggs and hatchling with her wings in sort of a shield to try and camouflage them because of her colours.

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

She banged her head hard on the trunk then turned back to it and leaned close to it, sniffing curiously. She covers the eggs and hatchling with her wings in sort of a shield to try and camouflage them because of her colours.

You heard wingbeats behind you, and turned around to see Albina returning. "What happened? Did something attack?" Albina fretted once she noticed you shielding the eggs.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

You heard wingbeats behind you, and turned around to see Albina returning. "What happened? Did something attack?" Albina fretted once she noticed you shielding the eggs.

She lifts back her wings

"Personally, something worse. They better not think I'm their mother. I have enough to worry about and I don't feel like abandoning children. I was already hiding a cockatrice egg-"
".."

"... which I should get back to.."

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She lifts back her wings

"Personally, something worse. They better not think I'm their mother. I have enough to worry about and I don't feel like abandoning children. I was already hiding a cockatrice egg-"
".."

"... which I should get back to.."

"Alright. I'll take them somewhere." Albina said, scooping up the other eggs, which were also getting close to hatching, and the hatchling, and flew off towards a taller tree with more leaves.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Alright. I'll take them somewhere." Albina said, scooping up the other eggs, which were also getting close to hatching, and the hatchling, and flew off towards a taller tree with more leaves.

She nodded then flew to look for the cockatrice egg.

59 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

She nodded then flew to look for the cockatrice egg.

You flew to the abandoned nest in which you left it, but noticed a young phoenix with pale yellow feathers looking curiously at the egg. "Should I incubate it or just leave it alone? I mean, it's not my egg, but I can't just leave it to die..." They muttered as they poked it softly with their foot.

You flew to the abandoned nest in which you left it, but noticed a young phoenix with pale yellow feathers looking curiously at the egg. "Should I incubate it or just leave it alone? I mean, it's not my egg, but I can't just leave it to die..." They muttered as they poked it softly with their foot.

She landed next to them

"You can have it. I have a feeling the owner won't be coming back."

12 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She landed next to them

"You can have it. I have a feeling the owner won't be coming back."

The pheonix looked at you curiously. "But, I'm not really built to be a mother, or a father either." They said sheepishly. "I don't really know how to take care of a baby."

(nonbinary slays)

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We might need more members, but we can't just go running into the forest, calling for any more creatures. That'll just attract humans. Maybe we could set up bait for someone to come?" Emerald proposed. "Then once we get one or two more people, and heal up a little, we'll be ready to go!"

Azure nodded. "That's better than just sitting around. Besides, they've definitely increased security since our little skirmish, so we'll need more creatures to help."

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Azure nodded. "That's better than just sitting around. Besides, they've definitely increased security since our little skirmish, so we'll need more creatures to help."

"Let's go. My scale colors match pretty well with the trees." Emerald said as you climbed onto her back and flew off. 

As you soared over the forest, you noticed a faerie looking around worriedly in the sky. Emerald slowly approached them, trying to not be intimidated. The faerie noticed and quickly dashed over. "You...you might wanna be careful, I heard the humans are patrolling this place too..."

54 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Let's go. My scale colors match pretty well with the trees." Emerald said as you climbed onto her back and flew off. 

As you soared over the forest, you noticed a faerie looking around worriedly in the sky. Emerald slowly approached them, trying to not be intimidated. The faerie noticed and quickly dashed over. "You...you might wanna be careful, I heard the humans are patrolling this place too..."

Azure sighed. "We can't go anywhere without the risk of dying. I sure do love these humans."

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The pheonix looked at you curiously. "But, I'm not really built to be a mother, or a father either." They said sheepishly. "I don't really know how to take care of a baby."

(nonbinary slays)

"Well, you can take the egg and look for someone who can. I'm too busy to look after a baby cockatrice. Well, I'm pretty sure it's a cockatrice." She says, scanning for anything else useful to the humans

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Azure sighed. "We can't go anywhere without the risk of dying. I sure do love these humans."

"I...I think everyone 'loves' them." The faerie muttered. "I wish we could do something instead of just sitting here." "Well, actually..." Emerald interrupted. "We're trying to do that, if you'd like to help!"

19 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Well, you can take the egg and look for someone who can. I'm too busy to look after a baby cockatrice. Well, I'm pretty sure it's a cockatrice." She says, scanning for anything else useful to the humans

"Well- Uh, okay." The phoenix said, carefully picking up the delicate egg in one of their talons and flying off. You noticed another nest in a tree, but you couldn't tell what kind of eggs were in it.

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I...I think everyone 'loves' them." The faerie muttered. "I wish we could do something instead of just sitting here." "Well, actually..." Emerald interrupted. "We're trying to do that, if you'd like to help!"

"We tried to rescue the creatures, but it didn't go so well." Azure chuckled awkwardly.

15 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"We tried to rescue the creatures, but it didn't go so well." Azure chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, I guess I could help." The faerie said nervously. "I'm Thea. I'm also a Light Faerie, which I guess could help? I can blind humans with flashes." They said, shrugging.

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Well, I guess I could help." The faerie said nervously. "I'm Thea. I'm also a Light Faerie, which I guess could help? I can blind humans with flashes." They said, shrugging.

Azure smiled. "That would be perfect! Uh, also, do you have any faerie friends who would be willing to help us too?"

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

Azure smiled. "That would be perfect! Uh, also, do you have any faerie friends who would be willing to help us too?"

"I have one, he should be somewhere around..." Thea said, flying towards the trees as you and Emerald followed. As the three of you flew around, you saw a helicopter chasing after a terrified Fire Faerie. "Oh, goodness. He always gets himself into trouble." Thea muttered.

On 7/18/2023 at 8:58 AM, Andromeda_ said:

"Well- Uh, okay." The phoenix said, carefully picking up the delicate egg in one of their talons and flying off. You noticed another nest in a tree, but you couldn't tell what kind of eggs were in it.

She rolls her eyes

"More eggs."

She flies up to them to observe them.