Loxfeaf

12 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

*Watching Murder Drones episode five again*

*A flash of lightning happens in the show*

*actual thunder rumbles outside*

Me: Damn.

omg that happened to me too

\so I was reading this book and they were like

"she ran out into the open and  a storm tarted to brew " or something along triode lines and the the loudest cracks of thunder litterealkly just happened.

obviously I didn't quote kt exactly 

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

Yes.

But WHY THE BIG HEADS (mainly the Uzi plush)

image.thumb.jpg.58bf84d005e621d0bce628d332177c61.jpg

(To make you understand, my V plush arrived.)

The V plush smells like glue. I love it.

I can’t wait for the new murder drones episodes. They’ll come out soon. Everyone who’s been watching the show since it started, and wasn’t like me, who just watched it pretty far into the series, good job on not dying 👍

12 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Guess what? I’m probably gonna be sick soon! My throat already hurts in a way that means I’ll be sick!

Yep, I’m definitely sick. I’m dizzy and my throat hurts.

• Sad 3

I just woke up at one AM… I tried to go back to sleep for about three hours, then I just gave up and now I’m sitting on the couch with my dog.

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I just woke up at one AM… I tried to go back to sleep for about three hours, then I just gave up and now I’m sitting on the couch with my dog.

guys my best friend has covid and I just saw her yesterday 

I wish I was sick bc then. no school but it would be trash too

*Been reading a Juzi (There was other ships the story was based around, but I was was there for Juzi) fan fiction (murder drones) the past, what, 6 or smth hours*

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

*Been reading a Juzi (There was other ships the story was based around, but I was was there for Juzi) fan fiction (murder drones) the past, what, 6 or smth hours*

how long was the fanfic

On 1/5/2024 at 8:46 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

just some of this, for you : 3

On 1/5/2024 at 9:00 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

On 1/5/2024 at 9:13 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

On 1/5/2024 at 9:23 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

On 1/5/2024 at 9:29 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

On 1/5/2024 at 9:32 PM, Merp_The_Derp said:

Thanks to you, 70-90% of what I watch is murder drones reaction videos. Don't believe me? Valk can confirm it. I watch murder drones reaction videos all. the. time.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

Thanks to you, 70-90% of what I watch is murder drones reaction videos. Don't believe me? Valk can confirm it. I watch murder drones reaction videos all. the. time.

But there's never enough to satisfy my thirst for more. I've slowly even been learning a bit of Russian (blame Doll) and Spanish here and there, so now I've been watching reactions in Russian and Spanish, BUT THERE'S STILL NOT ENOUGH. But I still get an endless supply, so I guess it's fine ❤️

So… this is Curled Storm (A tiny bit of body horror)

IMG_3141.thumb.jpeg.2e232043ae6fc632195720bb40164171.jpeg
She is a… hm, well, I’m not exactly sure what I’ve made, I just made a new species and now I have this. I have a whole story universe thing about her, but basically, she has issues 👍

‘I originally made her a cat, probably about half a year or so ago, but recently, that went yeet.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 3

Wow more art

This is Hymn. I made an animation of him a while ago, but then I redesigned him into a creature I made up.

IMG_3145.thumb.jpeg.91aeabbb1a94cf8a5a48d771adb92181.jpeg

He was originally a fox with mind reading antenna. Well, his foreantenna were mind reading, his back antenna sense vibrations. His kind (unnamed) are known for having more insect-like mutations, such as antenna, the wingbuds, stiffer fur, some might even have mandibles or complex eyes.

Curled storm’s species has more varied mutations, making them look like anything, except they always have the bone bit of the tail, the weird teeth that helps connect the jaw to the roof of the mouth, radioactive blood and eyes, and other various things I didn’t show in that drawing.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 5