Stray Fawn Community

Yet Another Royalty Challenge

CosmicChaos21

If this is way too similar to someone else's than I apologize but I made my newest playthrough and thought eh why not throw my rules for it out into the world if anyone else wants to play it this way. Also this is heavily leaning towards more story-like playthroughs so note that!

So time for the rules!

-Blind gene mode enabled for extra surprise

-Tribe limit is 20

- Certain traits are seen as more attractive and less attractive (Though this may be waived for story purposes as you see fit)

-Royalty can make and remove rules but while they can implement whatever rules they want, it is more fair to pass these rules by the lead healer as well for their approval. Not doing so may cause their subjects to trust them less or dislike them.

-The gem color is based off ranks which are listed below lowest-highest(If it’s just one color than all gems are that color but combos mean different ranks:

Orange - The lowest of the low.

Green inner gem and orange outer gems - Lower than pure green but still have a chance to redeem themselves, usually through a task or mission.

Green - Average

Pink - Pupsitters, they watch over the young of the group.

Blue - Healer, they heal the sick or weak and are respected for it.

Green outer gems and a pink inner gem - Guards, watch over royalty and keep them safe. Will probably sacrifice themselves to save the royalty if needed (Though again story purposes may waive that rule if you want it to)

Blue outer gems and yellow inner gem: Lead healer, commonly converses with royalty to help with decisions and has quite a bit of sway, only being outranked by the royals.  Usually the most experienced with healing in the group.

Yellow - Royalty, make the big choices and basically control everything, though different rulers have different amounts of micromanaging depending on personality, the way they were raised, etc.

• Paw up 1