Stray Fawn Community

Friendly bearyena defends you.

Bubblebeam

Those times I needed my bearyena friend the most, he nicked off like a cat with its tail between its legs. Seeing as this happens in true nature, can the befriended bearyenas (when adults) be tweaked to occasionally confront threats? Not to a cheaty degree of course, but in dire straits situations. For example, when your last 2 creatures have been surrounded by 5 arctic ramfoxes and they happen to be within visual detection of the bearyena. Something like that would be SO handy.

This would be really nice. It's cool to interbreed with Bearyenas but I feel there could be another advantage to befriending them like this.

I had this exact same problem recently. The bearyena was between an ape and my favourite new nicheling, for some reason i thought they might protect my clan  :'(

Actually to some degree they do defend you, I've had one fight another Bearyena before (but I believe they need to be an adult to do this, because the babies will just follow the adult instead of attacking) not sure if this happens with any other threats in the game though