Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's 2nd homethread where I rant about TMNT and Hazbin and my other loads of obsessions

Andromeda_

32 minutes ago, icecat said:

what is this ???

two characters from a show im watching (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Hypno-potomus and Warren Stone 

(could you stop commenting on stuff you don't understand/know about? I mean this in the nicest way possible, but sometimes it gets annoying to have to explain all of my interests that you haven't seen/played)

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

two characters from a show im watching (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Hypno-potomus and Warren Stone 

(could you stop commenting on stuff you don't understand/know about? I mean this in the nicest way possible, but sometimes it gets annoying to have to explain all of my interests that you haven't seen/played)

ye I can ill just search it up k 

(no offence taken *smiley face emoji that doesn't exist rn)

also I know like 4 people now who love teenage mutant ninja turtles 

and are rewatching or watching it rn 

why do fans of smaller artists get so mad when one of their songs blows up on social media 

like shouldn't you be happy that your favorite small artist is getting more attention and more people are listening to their songs? But instead they're like "uGh tiktok ruined this song for me!!!!" or they try to act like they're special because they were listening to them before they went viral

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT GETTING A MAG'MASTA IN COS AND THEN I USED A TRIAL TOKEN AND GOT ONE 

IM SO SHOOK RIGHT NOW 

the same thing happened a while ago when i wanted a fabraashe and when i used a trial token BAM it gave me one

i think this game can read my thoughts im scared

23 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT GETTING A MAG'MASTA IN COS AND THEN I USED A TRIAL TOKEN AND GOT ONE 

IM SO SHOOK RIGHT NOW 

the same thing happened a while ago when i wanted a fabraashe and when i used a trial token BAM it gave me one

i think this game can read my thoughts im scared

Wait the same thing happened to me with a sigmatox

and i just saw that miju was rising but its fake ??? happily i have the species

41 minutes ago, Farore said:

Wait the same thing happened to me with a sigmatox

and i just saw that miju was rising but its fake ??? happily i have the species

i played recode during beta but i didn't get a miju species 

i think it's because i traded for an access token instead of buying it with robux

30 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i played recode during beta but i didn't get a miju species 

i think it's because i traded for an access token instead of buying it with robux

dang i buyed one a few weeks after recode beta when it was only 3k

why are all the boys in my class literally insane 

-There's this one guy who literally barks and growls at people like some kinda dog 💀 he also says gyatt randomly. like he's not even saying it to anybody, he's always just like "GYATT! GYATT!" For no reason. He also claps his hands all the time and whenever someone's like "stop clapping" he goes "ayo?" And it's so unfunny istg 

-There's another guy who makes the craziest most nastiest jokes ever and has also said very questionable things about me and my friends on multiple occasions. He also likes flipping me off for no reason??? ☠️ 

-Lastly there's this other guy who's obnoxious and feels the need to insert himself into every conversation. He also acts really stupid and I'm not sure if it's a joke or not but one time he legit asked me what 7 x 7 was and if he isn't joking then i'm scared for my generation 😬

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

why are all the boys in my class literally insane 

-There's this one guy who literally barks and growls at people like some kinda dog 💀 he also says gyatt randomly. like he's not even saying it to anybody, he's always just like "GYATT! GYATT!" For no reason. He also claps his hands all the time and whenever someone's like "stop clapping" he goes "ayo?" And it's so unfunny istg 

-There's another guy who makes the craziest most nastiest jokes ever and has also said very questionable things about me and my friends on multiple occasions. He also likes flipping me off for no reason??? ☠️ 

-Lastly there's this other guy who's obnoxious and feels the need to insert himself into every conversation. He also acts really stupid and I'm not sure if it's a joke or not but one time he legit asked me what 7 x 7 was and if he isn't joking then i'm scared for my generation 😬

Literally my whole school, including the girls

• Sad 3