Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's 2nd homethread where I rant about TMNT and Hazbin and my other loads of obsessions

Andromeda_

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

Sure. You can choose one/some as long as it’s under 500R.

But I’m going to camp for three days in five minutes (unless the school sends me back because I’m sick)

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

But I’m going to camp for three days in five minutes (unless the school sends me back because I’m sick)

nooo i didnt see this before

i can go online rn

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

nooo i didnt see this before

i can go online rn

the ones i picked (VIP and kittypet) are 325 together (250 and 75)

you 🫵 have 😜 been 😈 promoted 😍 (dramatic inhale) you 👹 are 🌪 now 😾 one 💩 of 👽 my 🧍‍♀️ elite 🤓 EMPLOYEEEES 👺 

(im sorry that audio was just stuck in my head)

• Love 1

rating all the seasonss 

1. Fall/Autumn. Its the perfect temperature, not too hot but not to cold. plus the falling leaves are so pretty. i love fall vibes, plus spooky season!!!

2. Summer. My birthday is right in the middle of summer so that's a bonus. plus summer is always fun with vacations and waterparks and no school 

3. Winter. I love cozy winter vibes, and Christmas is my favorite holiday cause i get free stuff 😼. I also used to love playing in snow when i was younger 

4. Spring. Its nice but unfortunately it has to be on the bottom because all the others are just better-

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i kinda regret uninstalling MSM and i want it back but my my phone has no space and i dont wanna uninstall anything 😭 

IM ALRIGHT NOW COOL CALM AND CLEAR LIKE WATER I'LL MAKE IT SOMEHOW GO WITH THE FLOW LIKE WATER (insert dandidoo noises)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

IM ALRIGHT NOW COOL CALM AND CLEAR LIKE WATER I'LL MAKE IT SOMEHOW GO WITH THE FLOW LIKE WATER (insert dandidoo noises)

GO WITH THE FLOW NYA, BE THE WATER (if you get this reference I will be very happy 👍👍👍👍👍)

38 minutes ago, Stranger said:

GO WITH THE FLOW NYA, BE THE WATER (if you get this reference I will be very happy 👍👍👍👍👍)

i dont 😔

someone needs to make a version of fire oasis without wynq because the only one i could find got rid of gobbleygourd as well and the song feels so WRONG without gobbleygourd

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

Ninjago reference, I used to love that show as a child lmao

my brother used to be obsessed with that show- 

Im pretty sure i watched it with him but i don't remember any of it unfortunately

• Paw up 1

On 3/19/2024 at 11:27 AM, Andromeda_ said:

rating all the seasonss 

1. Fall/Autumn. Its the perfect temperature, not too hot but not to cold. plus the falling leaves are so pretty. i love fall vibes, plus spooky season!!!

2. Summer. My birthday is right in the middle of summer so that's a bonus. plus summer is always fun with vacations and waterparks and no school 

3. Winter. I love cozy winter vibes, and Christmas is my favorite holiday cause i get free stuff 😼. I also used to love playing in snow when i was younger 

4. Spring. Its nice but unfortunately it has to be on the bottom because all the others are just better-

so when im in Canada , I love seasons and actually its pretty much the same as u but I like winter bc its the coldest and summer last becayuse its hot 

however in Australia, (most Australians can relate) there is no seasons 😢

unless u count the hot season and the wet season and the two weeks of the year when its 22 degrees. celsius and everybody is wearing puffy jackets 

i randomly thought in the middle of school: "What if different Clans in Warriors had different accents?" so now im gonna do that with my fanclans 🤸‍♀️🕳️ 

SoulClan cats have a British accent 

LavaClan cats have a Nordic accent

WildClan cats have an Australian accent 

MarineClan cats have an American accent (mostly bc i couldn't think of one 💀)