Stray Fawn Community

Loxfeaf’s fifth thread where I obsess over things and at the moment it’s Hazbin Hotel but I never change my title so it’ll probably be different at some point

Loxfeaf

So, I'm rewatching Steven Universe (I used to watch it A LOOOOT, I've seen it about ten times when I was a bit younger)

On Netflix, there's only seasons 4 and 5, which was disappointing. Anyway, I was watching this episode with Stevonnie in it, and I noticed the voice sounded familiar.

I googled the voice actor, and I found out why.

STEVONNIE AND CATRA FROM SHE-RA SHARE A VOICE ACTOR. NOW IT'S LITERALLY ALL I CAN THINK OF.

• Eek! 1

Woah...

I used to just watch Steven Universe because it was cool and it was funny, but now that I'm rewatching it, I realize it's kinda dark, deep, and sad. I'm definitely gonna start obsessing over it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

So, I'm rewatching Steven Universe (I used to watch it A LOOOOT, I've seen it about ten times when I was a bit younger)

On Netflix, there's only seasons 4 and 5, which was disappointing. Anyway, I was watching this episode with Stevonnie in it, and I noticed the voice sounded familiar.

I googled the voice actor, and I found out why.

STEVONNIE AND CATRA FROM SHE-RA SHARE A VOICE ACTOR. NOW IT'S LITERALLY ALL I CAN THINK OF.

should I watch it. 

also u watched she ra 

I just watched it like the other day 

I never get emotional during shows or books, but I just finished Steven Universe again. It might be the fact I was staring at a screen for ages, but I was tearing up.

5 hours ago, icecat said:

should I watch it. 

also u watched she ra 

I just watched it like the other day 

I watched it like, a year ago or smth.

I played CoS for about an hour or two.

I'm not sure what to say. The map is so different yet so similar. It's fun but kinda boring. I still desperately want Hellion. CoS and KoS aren't completely different. /j

18 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I never get emotional during shows or books, but I just finished Steven Universe again. It might be the fact I was staring at a screen for ages, but I was tearing up.

I watched it like, a year ago or smth.

lol 

18 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

You used math. Die.

IMG_3974.jpeg.7734014bc0837ac73434a7875cd2da5b.jpeg

I legit hate the Grammarly emails the feel kind of passive agressive and I can't turn them off

17 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Great. Now I have to rewatch it.

do it / joking / in as funny way 

With the story I might write, days are 50hrs long.

Andromeda and Valk are about to kill me…

‘School’ goes for ten hours a day 🙂

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

With the story I might write, days are 50hrs long.

Andromeda and Valk are about to kill me…

‘School’ goes for ten hours a day 🙂

Ok so while the school thing sounds pretty bad, I did the maths and taking that school last 7 hours in a 24 hour day, roughly 30% of the day is spent at school. 

While with the 50 hour day, only 20% of the day is spent at school, with 40 hours of free time, while on an actual 24 hour day, there is only 17 hours of free time. Anyway yeah. 

(yes I know I have no life feel free to ignore me I just wanted to compare it lmao) 

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

Ok so while the school thing sounds pretty bad, I did the maths and taking that school last 7 hours in a 24 hour day, roughly 30% of the day is spent at school. 

While with the 50 hour day, only 20% of the day is spent at school, with 40 hours of free time, while on an actual 24 hour day, there is only 17 hours of free time. Anyway yeah. 

(yes I know I have no life feel free to ignore me I just wanted to compare it lmao) 

That’s because a lot of the children not in school are busy training for war for about five hours of the day. The world is an eternal night, no sun but two moons. There are ancient artificial lights that reflect the moonlight so the planet can see, but some are broken, so about five hours of the day it’s pitch black, so it’s hard for the people that can’t see completely in the dark, so those are the hours completely off-job (apart from guarding outposts and stuff). So, ten hours of school, five hours of training, making about fifteen hours of school, then there’s thirty five hours off, including the five lightless hours, which is curfew, and the thirty free hours is usually used for jobs to help the kingdom or more school. And the school has a lot of homework.

• Paw up 2

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

That’s because a lot of the children not in school are busy training for war for about five hours of the day. The world is an eternal night, no sun but two moons. There are ancient artificial lights that reflect the moonlight so the planet can see, but some are broken, so about five hours of the day it’s pitch black, so it’s hard for the people that can’t see completely in the dark, so those are the hours completely off-job (apart from guarding outposts and stuff). So, ten hours of school, five hours of training, making about fifteen hours of school, then there’s thirty five hours off, including the five lightless hours, which is curfew, and the thirty free hours is usually used for jobs to help the kingdom or more school. And the school has a lot of homework.

No I didn’t make up half of this on the spot haha

• Paw up 1

IMG_4070.thumb.jpeg.7c031d7a7b58f8c5896142a934771166.jpeg

IMG_4069.thumb.jpeg.b051480da6ff0c2ceae265fdb0444090.jpeg

Same ^^^

IMG_4068.thumb.jpeg.4c80fed792226f25f75e0b389a62ea22.jpeg

IMG_4067.thumb.jpeg.fc1dd2375620e070e09eee09b56e9628.jpeg

I also question

IMG_4065.thumb.jpeg.b9440fa554d79ec8c0f3c26172222bd0.jpeg

IMG_4064.thumb.jpeg.78ac0e70aa8eb6e8b008b58a2067f9e2.jpeg

IMG_4058.thumb.jpeg.e7c783d1e2643adb7006545321249bd9.jpeg

IMG_4059.jpeg.71d86f1d65c51df97ecce97259591e20.jpeg