Stray Fawn Community

Birth defects and more!

Deathpelt

Birth defects : I think the game should add birth defects besides blindness and cripple paw. Maybe you should have crippled hind legs? or Hip dysplasia? Maybe one leg would be shorter then other, and their moving radius would be 1, example = Hip dysplasia + two runner's legs = 3 steps at a time. And maybe you could try adding Arthritis, and it would progress as the animal got older, eventually having it take all its energy to move one step. Another Birth defect I think would be really cool is bald. Perhaps with bald defects, the animal would have ZERO cold resistance, and high heat resistance, it could also be odorless, but have less defense. And maybe No leg? It would sort of be like the crippled paw, except that the radius of moving would be pretty horrible. Stepping away from birth defects, I think that the game should have more biodiversity, more prey and predator items, and plants. Maybe there could be more type software fruits? Or a prey animal that could be poisonous, and if the niche ate it, the niche would be poisoned, BUT it could also possibly pass down poison body (or a birth defect xD) I think that maybe bird prey items would be fun to have, besides the dodo mingo. A cool theory I have of getting wings goes like this, if a niche has water body, and 3-10 generations have water body babies, you could unlock a mutation called "wing stubs" And if you breed two creatures with wing stubs, and keep that going for a generation or two, you could get "wing bones." After getting both of those you could possibly unlock full wings that allow you to fly. Also I think that lean Body, should have + 2 flight, because they weigh less. "Hollow bones" would also be a good gene to add if you want to add to becoming a flying niche. More muzzle types would also be cool, perhaps a beak that allows you to eat worms, and an ant eater snout that could allow you to suck nectar from a flower or eat bugs. I also think it be nice if you had a rare chance of getting a giant hollow tree, in which lean bodied niches could squeeze into, and keep warm, or their babies safe from blue birds. I think that inside your tribe it would be really cool if they had some unattended interactions, like dominance battles, sneaky breeding, baby stealing, and all out battles between them. A new island would be cool, maybe a tree forest, full of acorns and squirrels that you niche could hunt, but also plenty of coyote like creatures, and lurking predators. Maybe there could be such thing as a niche timeline? That shows major niche evolutions, die outs, extinction, starvation's, main diet, and different island hopping, and turn your creature into a real species! Well those are my suggestions xD C: Thanks for considering!