Stray Fawn Community

Two or More Tribes at once!

Mistress

So I think it would be a neat idea to have your starting couples children to select a mate and veer off in a seperate tribe! Im not 100% sure but maybe like a max of four seperate tribes the person could switch controls of. When you are on one tribe you cant control the actions of the other and they will make one move for each one of yours maybe?? Not sure if you should be able to switch to the other tribes all in the same day? I just think it would be a great way for rival males and storytelling. It might also be neat if you could set requirments for each tribe like in order to be apart of tribe one you must have the cracker jaw and in order to be apart of tribe two you must have Lean Body etc etc. maybe instead of having children leave (still have that as an option though maybe)... you could port another family tribe from one of your other save slots to the same island where they can encounter each other and you can switch back and forth between them, so say you have been playing adams family for 500 days and you have another tribe started from a random starter pair that youve had for 20 days you can have them all meet up, maybe scuffle, maybe pick mates from the opposing tribes, and have a option to mark your territory border so that way the other tribe doesnt cross it etc. One of my favorite Niche Challanges is the Warrior Cats Challange so thats kinda where the idea came from.

• Like 2

1 reply to this post

I think that this sounds cool, but I think that having to switch between all the tribes would get annoying, especially if you have four tribes. Maybe instead, it could be separate food and nesting material resources, and there's some way to tell you what tribe a nicheling is a part of.

(Also, sorry if you meant it to be like that, it just wasn't that clear to me)

• Like 3