Stray Fawn Community

Paradise Island

jaxpsylla

I know i made a post a LONG LONG LOOOONG time ago about Paradise, but here it is again i guess.

So, Paradise Island is a MASSIVE island! (id say about Archipelago INCLUDING the water tiles size? including Paradise's water tiles of course lol) and is a killer island for SEVERAL REASONS.

reason one being this is a legit volcano guys! 

so im not sure what the lava tiles would be like, the function, whatever i figured you guys could decide what they would do, but i imagined theyd look like rivers when the volcano erupts. It erupts after every 30 days, and covers about a third of the island with lava, making it very hard to live on the island. the damage done by the lava takes about 10 days to heal. (berry bushes, rocks, trees, etc.)

the island is mostly jungle, and has many jungle/palm trees. some of the palm trees are found in the middle of the island. most of the jungle trees DO NOT spawn apes, due to the volcano. However, if a tree does, it is very rare. (other jungle plants/animals spawn regularly.) 

the rest of the island, if it isnt jungle, is grassland, mountain, and beach. mountain is toward the tip of the mountain, and has pine trees, clovers, and nest plants. however, there are no hot springs, and balance bears DO NOT spawn. Ramfoxes and walrus deer spawn rarely.

the grassland is like normal grasslands, except this is where the inland palm trees are found. (they act as normal palm trees, just in the grass instead. 

the beach is takes of 2 tile rows away from the water. (the normal beach, and then another row of beach.)

NOW FOR THE WILDLIFE!

in addition to the regular birds spawning in the sky, brings us the infamous, PARADISE BIRD!

the paradise bird is about 1.5x the size of the normal bird, and is colorful like a parot. (it looks mostly like a parrot) and the special bit about this guy is his ability to pick up your teens.

THAT RIGHT

THE PARADISE BIRD CAN PICK UP TEENS!!

however, there are ways to prevent this.

if your teens/babies are in water, under trees, or hidden in holes (dunno if that will be included in an update at all but if so this counts) they CANNOT be picked up by the paradise!

the paradise gives 30 food, and has 2 defense, so its hard to kill this guy.

he will steal your meat and occasionally will attack underage wanderers.

then theres the Squird. (Buirrel?)

the Buirrel is a mix of a bird and a squirrel. They act like rabbils, but they spawn around oak trees. they steal acorns, but not berries. They also attract wanderers with their bright colors. They are hunted like rabbils and give the same food, no difference there.

now for the volcano part.

the volcano bit is about 5x5 tiles, and is like the whale blowhole in terms of interaction. When standing directly next to it, your creature gets hot, and can occasionally take damage (about 2) from bits of lava/fire/whatever popping out and landing in them. when it errupts, the island shakes for a moment and bits of rock fall on your screen for a moment like snow/rain. once thats done, lava begins to fall down the side of the island and can demolish berry bushes, rabbil hills, mole hills, trees (not jungle ones), rocks,and burns animals in its way. the lava stops after 5 days, and like i said, takes 30 days to recharge.

now for the island its self, and the ports.

the port is like a swamp and a jungle combined, but has bright pink flowers on them, with bones. the port is only found from killer islands, and hard islands, but even then, is VERY rare. (in terms of the earth/whatever the nichelings live on, these islands are VERY far apart.)

theres also a gene that can be found on it (and only on it) called the squirrel tail. The squirrel tail gives 1 climbing, that allows a non winged nicheling to climb in a tree, and sit for 2 days. after 2 days, the nicheling "falls" out. the tail can be found in the mutation menu after visiting paradise island, and climbing in a tree 50 times.

OH BOY I THINK THATS IT? I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE SO YEAH TELL ME WHAT YA THINK. 

(may add some pics for reference later)

5 replies to this post

2 hours ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

well ok, that's okay Finnwinter

another thing, paradise was first suggested back in 2017, November 3rd. Your volcano was posted in May. This is just a better edit of my original suggestion.

• Like 1