Stray Fawn Community

Three new body types

jaxpsylla

before we start, Credit to @ILovePunz on twitter for the idea of "Lava body" and "Fire body" credit to me for "Stegosaurus body

LAVA BODY:

Lava body is a special gene that is only found on Paradise island, and can be unlocked by burning an animal 35 times.

1749396920_Lavabody.thumb.png.62dc241d44fa82dc0edc8b8da2f91b3a.png

The body cannot be placed in water without taking 1 damage. creatures within 2 tiles become warm or even hot, and creatures within 1 tile take 2 damage after passing a day. They can reproduce, but only with eachother. Babies cannot burn other animals. The burning applies to all other living animals. Birds cannot pick them up. They cannot overheat, they cannot freeze, and they cannot burn. they melt snow/ice from the tile below them, next to them, and the tiles around the tiles next to them. EXTREMELY RESCESSIVE. they can be attacked, but cause damage to the attacker.

FIRE BODY

Fire body is also special, but can be found on savannas (spawn in fires) and can be unlocked after burning 25 times.

123712070_Firebody.thumb.png.cad3dfcaeb3689fda5a605c26d5c9f13.png

Fire body can become to cold, and cause the fire to die. this will harm your nicheling. they cannot overheat, and cannot burn. they only hurt nichelings who stay next to them for 2 days. they can reproduce with any nicheling. Babies cannot burn, and cannot be picked up by the bird. they can be attacked, but cause damage to the attacker. They melt snow/ice like heat body does. cannot be placed in water for more than 2 turns without taking damage. EXTREMELY RESCESSIVE.

STEGOSAURUS BODY:

An ice gene that is unlocked by finding it, works similar to spiky body.1626165676_Stegosaurusbody.thumb.png.115e7f061767fa4157d897aa2cf47601.png

The body can do anything a normal spiky body can do, (defending birds, causing damage to attackers with no defense, etc) but have 1 heat resistance, and are found in ice blocks. equally rescessive to armoured body, and cannot be found on wanderers. they also allow the tail gene, so if you want spiky bodies and tails stego body is for you!

Hope you guys like it! Go check out @ILovePunz on twitter and thank her for the idea of the bodies. Please vote up if you enjoy it!

• Like 2

4 replies to this post

30 minutes ago, Leopardgirl625 said:

I think that these are great suggestions! I love the idea of having a fire body, huh, I wonder what a fire body would look like in Niche. Might have some flame animations? Upvoted :3

thank you! i imagined it might have some aimation to it, i also imagines lava body would switch from red to orange to yellow like the lava in minecraft does

• Like 1