Stray Fawn Community

A couple of minor build mode changes

jbox1

So, I know that you're probably swarmed with suggestions at the moment, but, meh, I have a keyboard an an internet connection so I have the right to have an opinion! I just have a couple few buildmode suggestions that would be neat:

• "Disable all warnings" toggle
    Disable all warnings will make the game ignore all warn testings, and clean up the UI. Probably useless, but us veterans would prefer it XD
  • Replace tool
    You've probably heard this one before, but the ability to move the parent of a large amount of parts, or replace the parent would be really useful
  • Bind view
    This is inspired by Besiege. In build mode, there would be a doodad button which could be pressed, and would display the binds of all the parts of a drone. This would be handy for downloaded drone, if you want an idea of what keys are mapped where.
  • Copy settings
    The copy settings tool would allow you to copy the settings of a part (without copying the part itself) and paste said settings into another part
  • No autobinds mode
    No autobinds mode would be a toggle in build mode. When enabled, any parts placed will not be given a default bind. This way you can know when you haven't remapped a part's key, such as thrusters, and so it won't affect your builds significantly.

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet