Stray Fawn Community

console command ideas

Aether

I'm that one person who uses the console a lot so yeah this would help me and I have a few ideas

Giveimmortality

well this one could be addstatuseffect immortality and immortality being an inaccessible effect without the console. This command would make a creature impervious to attack and not age (this could be given by making it give the nichling like 20 defense and 99999999 days to live) while also allowing the creature not to glitch out if you used increaseage -9999999

changematerialcount

ive always wondered why there is a command to change the berry count but not material, his acts just like it but for material

setgene immunitygenehome

I know this I should cheating but your already cheating with the console right? So why not.

Unlockgate 

this sounds pretty vague so I will explain. This command will unlock the big vines/ice blocks or any of the other obstacles that prevent you to move on to the home island

Kill all [Occupant]

you could do this to kill all the bearyenas in the area or all those crabbits that get on your nerves

Kill

this single word command kills whatever you have selected (you can select dodomingos or bearyenas) so kill bearyenas, dodomingos, balance bears, rouge males, or even Adam's tribe (but, why would you want to?)

Summon [Occupant]

summons the [Occupant] next to one of your nichelings next turn, if a nicheling is selected, it will go to that one, if not, it will go to a random one. This can be used to summon baby bearyenas (with or without their mum depending on Stray fawn's decision ) or wanderers if you want one

Current commands I want to fix:

Detectall [True/False] 

Detect all explored tiles (all tiles without grass)

setgene

there is a glitch that makes the target nicheling age faster than it is meant to.

comment you suggestions and fixes.

-Thank you for reading, Aetherskye

• Like 1

2 replies to this post

18 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

A couple of these are already in the game. Setgene immunitygenefamily sets the immunity to Home Island Immunity. Takedamage amount, if you make the amount high enough, can instantly killl a creature.

oh... I though it wasn't in the game (home island immunity) and yes I know that but you can't do that to rabbils which the kill all command would do. Also I think it would 'clean' it up

• Like 1