Stray Fawn Community

heyitsgeorgie's pantheon

georgie

ok so hi I decided if I want to add my gods into my playthroughs then I should make a post for them because I do not want to comment this on the gods and goddesses, topic because this is going to be l o n g.

so this starts with my first time playing niche after a year long hiatus, I found the the full game came out so I made a tribe called birchcloud legacy (inspired by erose's rosethorn legacy) which I played and made many complex stories with. however, the tribe went extinct around 7 generations in after the leader was killed by a bearynea, which was followed by more bearynea attacks, and eventually the tribe losing food from the fighting and going extinct on a tiny island the remaining survivor fled to.

after this, the universe was wiped clean and built from scratch, one of the nichelings from this tribe hoping this would be better for everyone who came after him.

who was this nicheling?

tornado, my god of life. I have no screenshots, but he wont be hard to describe. a pure white nicheling with pitch black eyes, one nimble finger and one bearynea claw. and the cracker jaw. the second he was born, I knew he would be important, because he had this sort of presence about him that just radiates power and nobility- not to ignore that he was born as the first hybrid I ever had, from a child of my starters called pebble, who ran off with her bearynea love to start a family of her own. he was regarded by the tribe as some sort of outcast, but was never harmed or scared- they were all family, after all. tornado decided the best way to spend his days was gathering nuts from under a tree, which proved to save the tribe from starvation as long as he was alive. he had already decided his future, gathering nuts, eating some of the nuts, clearing some grass, gathering more nuts, gathering (surprise) more nuts, and then dying a sad, yet content, death. but all this changed when a young female of a family who particularly disliked tornado poked her head out of the grass to look at him and immediately fell in love. her father, who only wanted the best for her daughter, allowed her to be with him, and she found out first hand what all this nobility and power nonsense was about. eventually, the whole tribe found out, and he was seen as the first king to a doomed tribe.

more gods and goddesses appeared in that tribe, but all of them were minor deities, such as savannah, who was a wanderer with light chestnut fur, dark brown spots, short snout, a digging paw and giant ears which nobody had seen before. across the stream she lived next to, however, was a tragic love story blossoming in the grasses. two lovebirds, with two or three children, were separated when the father -the god of betrayal- ran away, leaving a pregnant mother, a few young children, and a savannah across the stream. the mother was too sad to go on, and raising her final child, she sent them across the river, hoping they would have a better future in that strange place with orange grass. the children discovered savannah. they invited her in willingly, marvelling at her giant ears and digging ability, and she decided that mentoring the children would be for the best. they were raised and trained to dig (to varying levels of success) in the savannah, by savannah- the goddess of digging.

the other birchcloud goddess was chestnut, the goddess of fertility. she found herself being the only female of the tribe after so many elders passed away, and she gladly mothered the entirety of the next generation- which earnt me the harem achievement. her most notable features was a derp snout, dark brown fur with cream spots, and some gorgeous black ram horns on her head.

when the tribe went extinct, tornado realised in the afterlife maybe that power wasn't just a presence people would feel around him. he realised he had huge amounts of power, and dragging all the birchcloud gods and goddesses up with him, he removed this sad universe off the face of existence, and started over. this would be for the best, he thought.

but tornado didn't want to make the whole thing himself. he created the earth as a giant rock in space with no life, and then he pulled three creatures from the future (which he already could see) and turned them into gods- splitting the remaining fraction of his immense power into three- the earth, the sea, and the sky.

lets start with the earth. this title belonged to rosefur, pictured here.

****I cant be bothered to carry on with this, so im going to edit some more in later. hopefully you guys like this more narrative style of my pantheon, I have a lot of time to daydream so this is what ive made up in my head so far, and I wanted it written down somewhere for people to see. these nichelings are nichelings I have had in my tribes, however.****

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 1:54 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

more gods and goddesses appeared in that tribe, but all of them were minor deities, such as savannah, who was a wanderer with light chestnut fur, dark brown spots, short snout, a digging paw and giant ears which nobody had seen before. across the stream she lived next to, however, was a tragic love story blossoming in the grasses. two lovebirds, with two or three children, were separated when the father -the god of betrayal- ran away, leaving a pregnant mother, a few young children, and a savannah across the stream. the mother was too sad to go on, and raising her final child, she sent them across the river, hoping they would have a better future in that strange place with orange grass. the children discovered savannah. they invited her in willingly, marvelling at her giant ears and digging ability, and she decided that mentoring the children would be for the best. they were raised and trained to dig (to varying levels of success) in the savannah, by savannah- the goddess of digging.

Ha! I have my own Savannah! (I haven't bothered to edit him/her into the Gods and Goddesses post, though, since I'me getting waaaay too many...) They appear as both male and female (though if you were to call them a single gender, I'd go with male), always with savannah genes, often in the savannah. They often appear with Purr Snot, apparently they like that gene a lot. They had a kid with Emmai (who originally lived in a savannah) named Nupri, who became god of Rogue Males because he brought a lot of them with him to the Honestly Hard Challenge tribe.