Stray Fawn Community

More Fur/Eye Colours

kunchbox

We have so many amazing and awesome colour combinations you can make in Niche, including the patterns. However, I recently had the idea of adding more colour options, like natural greenish colours and maybe even some "tropical" colours for the pattern option ONLY. The tropical colours would be unlocked by spending 100 days on a Jungle island, and the natural colours would be unlocked by default.

Greenish colours are seen by animals in real life, (e.g birds, crocodiles, snakes, insects, frogs), to help camouflage them and hide from predators and sneak up on prey. I think this would be a wonderful addition to the game, and seeing it mixed with the other colours would certainly be a fun and interesting experiment, and would be available for pattern and horn colours.

"Tropical" colours, although they seem too bright for the beautiful natural selection currently in the game, are also found in nature to ward off predators, (e.g fish, birds, frogs, insects, snakes). They would only be available as pattern colours, as I do like the natural colours that Niche has at the moment, and making a super-bright tribe wouldn't really feel right. 

Although similar it would share a different function to Toxic Body, as having the colours would add +2 Distasteful Appearance, but NOT allow you to be immune to poison, unlike the toxic body. 

While we are on the topic of colours, I would love to see mixed eye colours in the game. Rarer than the generic eye colours, but having a blended eye colour of Brown and Green (hazel) would be a nice touch to the game. Another addition to eye colour would being able to have two seperate eye colours (Heterochromia Iridum) but be extremely rare. You would have to unlock it, and then you would only still have a low percentage of passing it on, even if both mutation slots on both parents had it.

I'd love to hear your opinions on this, please do let me know what you think!! :D
Have a good day/night everyone! ^,^

• Like 5

im assuming you put it in discussion and feedback on purpose to get peoples opinions but I would definitely make a suggestion for the fur colours and a separate suggestion for the mixing eye colours, but I think heterochromia has been suggested a lot already

• Like 1

19 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

im assuming you put it in discussion and feedback on purpose to get peoples opinions but I would definitely make a suggestion for the fur colours and a separate suggestion for the mixing eye colours, but I think heterochromia has been suggested a lot already

Do you want me to move this to suggestions?

• Like 2