Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 006: Salamander (Three new tails, one must remain, you guys chose)

Biogamer

We do have frog like genes but I would like a tail to match up with the toxic body, but I thought of three. I wasn't really sure which one out of the three tails to chose from so I'm asking which one is the best and which two shouldn't be recommended (sorry but if I put it on seperate it looks like I want them all 😅).

Firstly would be the one that is basically the toxic body, the toxic tail (thought real hard for that one). The toxic tail would be a gene that you would get before toxic body, making it pretty useful early on. With you only having to collect from a toxic berry bush 30 times, the effects would be +1 poisonous and +1 poisonous resistance (distasteful appearance would be too much). The toxic tail looks somewhat of a short lizard tail with the same colours as toxic body (won't effect whole body but would slowly fade in with the body meaning albinism and melanism aren't an option).

The next option would be the newt tail. This tail is the same as the swimming tail, the only difference would be how it looks (like ram and antlers) and how to obtain it. The newt tail would be obtained by spending 30 days in a swamp biome. The effect would be +1 swimming, the tail would look a lot similar to a tadpole tail. Now yes the swimming tail does this but the only problem is the swimming tail can only be obtained by traveling to an oasis, which is a bit of a problem. So this way a new way to get a tail that can help swimming can be obtained but also still provides a challenge (swamps are risky with the mosquitos).

Finally the autotomy tail, this feature is based of what it is named detachable body parts. Yep a detachable tail doesn't seem that bad, the way to obtain the autotomy tail is by being receiving 30 attacks like the spiky body. The effect of the autotomy tail would be +1 poisonous (for some species of animals their tails are deadly), +3 attractiveness to predators. Now here me out for the second effect, yes it's bad to have all the predators going for your nichelings but that's were the good things start. The tail will fall off, the predators would be distracted until a new tail grows back. Though going back down in order for your nicheling to regrow its tail that nicheling would eat double the amount of food for 3 days (can't make it broken). The autotomy tail looks the same as the toxic tail.

Hope this was different, please select the one which seem best and I'll remove the other two. Sincerely Biogamer.

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet