Stray Fawn Community

struggle with Achievements

Werschaf

Hey there,

I'm currently playing to get all Achievements and there were a few things I noticed if you are having trouble.
Important: I'm playing version 1.1.4

EmmaUniverse
If you are having problems unlocking this, try swapping the claw and nible fingers slots. I couldnt get the achievement with Claw in the upper slot and nible fingers on the lower. So I switched them and it works.

In general Achievements
Make sure to have the required genes in both slots. I had the issue with the Racoon Achievement. The Nicheling had to have thick pattern density in BOTH slots, even though its not seen on the Nichelings appearence.

Its maybe not necessary to do it this way, but maybe it helps someone to unlock these achievement.

my Problem
I cant unlock the Globetrotter Achievement. I went to ever island (had a checkboard) then travelled to all islands which could me mistaken ( grass adv&peaceful meadow) via whale island
Then I went to sandbox i visited all islands. Still no Achievement.

Is this bugged? Or do the whale island travels dont count? It's the only achiement I'm missing, can someone help me out? And my 1300days Tribe starts to bore me ;)
(1.14 version)
EDIT: I was always connected to the internet and restarted the game multiple times ;)

Thanks for the help and sorry for messed up english. I'm trying my best.
Everybody have a really nice day 💙

• Like 3

the farthest I've gotten with a tribe is about 800 days or so!

By the way, I've tested with some genes before, and for the paw genes, the gene that the mother passes on is always in the top slot. So if you have a double clawed male and a double nimble fingered female and breed them, the children will always have nimble fingers in the first slot. :) (Fun fact: Violet and Yellow eyes work like this-- they are on the same dominance level, so if the child gets both of those colors, then whichever color the mother passed on is dominant! I don't know yet if any other genes do this, though)