Stray Fawn Community

Dai's Nicheling School

Raresi

WHAT'S A SCHOOL WITHOUT STUDENTS?

1591628433_Thespikytwins.jpg.354684614d038ff5cd99ecbc7331cc28.jpg

This wonderful family of five is quite the unique one.
We have Bounce and Skip, identical bearyena hybrid twins. They're partners in crime for sure. Both are super hyper and hot headed chicks that love action. Less talk, more action. They're not a fan of drama (well, only when it gets physical). They're both the sportier type.
Next we have Rust and Chip, (Rust the female twin and Chip the male twin in the nest) Rust is the more boisterous of the two, but is much quieter than her older identical twins. Rust is very protective of her younger twin, Chip, who is extremely quiet and dainty compared to his sisters (hence the velvet paw). Rust loves learning about history while Chip's favorite subject revolves primarily around genes.
They're mother, Laana, can be a teacher if you want. She can teach- um... whatever is open I guess lmao

1008674843_longlostmelanistictwins.jpg.d2367478c37eef26d2cd61cf80ecf969.jpg

These two are in technicalities twins (they're actually two separate wanderers I found that looked almost exactly alike, coincidence?? i think not). They're names are Hazel and Chestnut. What's unique about them is that they do infact have melanism!
Hazel (the female), is very solitary reserved about herself. She doesn't aim to get herself out there and only does things when it's truly necessary. She just doesn't really care.
Her brother, Chestnut, on the other hand... oh my god is a HUGE prankster. He's loud and obnoxious and can sometimes be super annoying at times. He just wants to have a good time and to make friends... but the teachers see otherwise...

I was extra on this because I love these guys
Tell me if I gotta delete this because idk if I'm supposed to enter students or whatever oof

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have two students for your school, a teacher, and an assistant.

Ashi is the little coward brother and Asha is the big brave sister

Asha always looks out for Ashi, but sometimes she can be a jerk to him.

Ashi looks up to Asha for being so brave

Then there Asher, their father, he teaches the battle and protection genes, along with Meri, his mate, as his assistant.

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_19_2019 5_01_38 PM.png

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_19_2019 5_01_45 PM.png

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_19_2019 5_50_52 PM.png

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_19_2019 5_51_00 PM.png