Two components, master-slave
In a moment, plant the seed
Like the Trojan, wait and see

A curious case, a reckless infection
Infected complexion
It's a statewide inspection
It's auto-correction

Sick For Me - Big Data

These identical twin's cases is a very strange one indeed- two heavy claws, attached to a pale beige-grey waterbody and topped with the whitest antlers on the shortest, most delicate snout (clearly beautiful, especially in their tribe's standards), and yet they were both pronounced Goddess of Rouge Males. 

In their tribe, it was uproar- many males clamoured for a retest, and many females hissed unpleasant things low into each others ears.

However, it was clear why it was such; the way they treated rouge males. 

While the others of the tribe would outright kill or maim the loners, the Twins would allow the rouge males a nest, and in this offering, the males would not breed with the duo- unless allowed.

Lenel was often the bearer of the Allowed's children, and all were given a special home. Meanwhile, Koresi would guard the area, flinging herself upon any Nic'ling or Predator in the area with the fury of a mother protecting her kits. 

Together, this somehow had morphed into the Twins having a following of rouge males, and often any in the area who did not submit to the Twins rule were slaughtered by their own.  

The only way to tell the two apart was how they appeared- Lenel was softer, with paler gills while Koresi was sharper, her gills torn and tattered from leading the army band of rouge males.

13ad337d-4feb-11e9-a447-a9978842326e.gif

Pictured here as they are in the Nolen Pantheon Rune Cave. In the Cave, the Twins face each other, with the image of a rouge male in the middle.

c599930c-4fec-11e9-a147-a9978842326e.gif

• Like 4

Nuduknu

'The Grey Rose'

Sickly God of Beauty and Addiction // Nolen Pantheon

(Too late) You're at the party
(Wake up, wake up) And it's a place you've seen before
You've seen before
A place you've seen before you were born

Before you were born
Before you were born
Before you were born
(Too late) You've been invited
(Wake up) You're at the party
(Too late) You're not alone
(Wake up) You've been invited
(Too late) You're at the party
(Wake up) You're not alone
(Too late) You are the uproar
(Wake up) You are the party
(Too late) You're not alone
(Wake up) It's not a nightmare
(Too late) You're at the party and you're not alone

Lemon Demon - You're At the Party

How strange must the Nolen Pantheon be, to harbour female deities of rouges or a sickly, lean, grey-and-pink big nosed male as the deity of beauty.  How much stranger must it be, to learn this god of beauty is one full of sin, ranked so low that he would rank with the deity of death in most pantheons. 

However, one must understand Nuduknu's history to understand this- he, as simply as could be put, was addicted to parties: and more specifically, mixing the delicate healing fruit with the fruit that smelled of rancid flesh to create a mesmerising concoction. 

This concoction (illegal, now, in this Pantheon's believers- although not so much in the other 50 or so) was something akin to a terrible, addictive version of alcohol- and Nuduknu knew how to use this. 

He got the leader addicted. 

So terribly addicted that all she saw as beauty is what Nuduknu personified:

Sickness, of both the body and the soul.

Pink horns that held the sun in their high reaching embrace and the long, slick, pale pink mane- perhaps both were signifiers that he was a god. 

Although, of course, it is too late to tell that tribe now. 

Pictured here as he is in the Nolen Pantheon Rune Cave. He is shown holding himself proudly, carrying his concoction. 

1ef4f79c-50b3-11e9-a513-89e76636e78b.gif

• Like 1

Kuno

'The Last God'

Plain God of Reincarnation // Nolen Pantheon

Tick tack gotta work around the clock
Just to save a few bucks in a lifetime 
I found a way to make you pay 

I might as well embrace it 
And the day I die
You'll know that I'm a genius
Say it one more time
You should know by now
That I own the sound
And I'm a genius

On the edge of sanity, visions of reality
Echoes of a time to come
Drowning in a wishing well, they have nothing left to sell
(But themselves)

YOHIO - Tick Tack (Genius)

Despite his name, Kuno was- and is not- the last god. The name refers who will be the last creature standing- a plain grey creature, fiery mane and eyes that are as yellow as the flowers- a creature who's paws included a simple velvet paw and claw. 

Kuno, in his life, was a simple grass-clearer- however, any kits born near him were near exact copies of their previous ancestors, and often had the same name as them. His tribe, noticing this, awarded him the mere title as the God of Reincarnation. 

This is not where Kuno's story ends. 

A few tribes later, a wanderer had appeared- looking exactly like Kuno, with the exception of wearing a mask of ginger, and whom had the exact same name. 

The wanderer had died within their camp, and as the next child was born- it was given the name Kuno, and he had a similar fiery mane. 

To the rest of the gods, Kuno is a mystery. To himself, who knows what his goals are? 

69080b63-512e-11e9-af64-75d2d625970a.gif

That is a stinky tail, and not a peacock tail.  

• Like 2

Tanu

'Albino God'

Albino God of Lust // Murec Pantheon 

My Lucifer is lonely

Look at you needing me
You know I'm not your friend without some greenery
Walk in wearin' fetters
Peter should know better
Your cover up is caving in
Man is such a fool, why are we saving him?
Poisoning themselves now
Begging for our help, wow

All the good girls go to Hell
'Cause even God herself has enemies
And once the water starts to rise
And Heaven's out of sight
She'll want the Devil on her team

Billie Eilish - all the good girls go to hell 

What seemed to be a blessing in the winter tribe, could have turned into a mere curse at the arrival of Tanu- an albino, big-bodied, double winged and poison snouted wanderer cracked from the ice. 

Chronologically the oldest God I have, Tanu is the opposite of what should be (for, at least, most pantheons) the 'lead' god. 

Being the only nicheling in the area with 6 fertility, the tribe had regarded him as a god of fertility, or perhaps romance in certain circles.  However, this was not the case- except with one nicheling, a fellow god. 

Tanu, as most would have guessed, was not interested in most parts of romance; yes, he would flirt, and conceive, but any other parts bored him. 

This tribe, whom was so focused on the idea of family, eventually shunned him as a rouge himself- and that was the last thing the tribe ever did, as Tanu had charmed another God into killing the tribe. 

• Like 1

TW: Mentions of- Cannibalism, Stalking.

This Goddess is very dark, and the tribe she belonged to was starving. I do not condone any of the things mentioned in the article below.

Kolael

'The Stalker Goddess'

Goddess of War // Ledem Pantheon

Lemon Demon - Sweet Bod

In the Ledem Pantheon, any believer would know that having Kolael reincarnated in your tribe is a death sentence of the worst kind. 

Stories are passed down, all more terrible than the last- telling tales of how the saber-toothed nicheling stalked her mates, or ate her tribes leaders alive. 

Kolael knows all of these rumours, and relishes in them- a war god, no matter the gender, should inspire fear and terror into their subjects. 

A war god should make them hate war. A war god should make their subjects terrified to call upon them. 

And in that regard, she is a very good goddess. 

eac88530-531f-11e9-8a84-45c6a1e8a1b0.gif

• Like 1