Stray Fawn Community

Venus Animaltrap

Krystallix

First off, what is a Venus Animaltrap (asdsjhg feel free to think of different names)? A Venus Animaltrap is a large plant, say, just a bit smaller than a Bearyena, and has around the same width as a Bearyena. A Venus Animaltrap would camouflage to it's environment, which would be the rainforest. The Venus Animaltrap is carnivorous, and captures/eats bugs, Rabbils, Bearyena cubs, Any Nicheling below the adult stage, and adult Nichelings if attacked. They do not eat marine animals, do not eat plants, and do not attack apes or Bearyenas. If wanted, developers could make the Venus Animaltrap able to eat birds if a child is placed close enough not to be eaten by it, but close enough to where the Venus Animaltrap can eat a bird if they swoop down. The Venus Animaltrap would usually be spawned nearer to the middle of the island, never on beaches. 

I would think that only Nichelings could attack the Venus Animaltrap. Perhaps a bird could damage the Venus Animaltrap in a struggle, if that is added. If the Nicheling(s) kill a Venus Animaltrap, they will be able to get the meat of any killings it has done in a span of that day and 2 days before. They would also receive an additional 2 food, for salvaging the Venus Animaltrap. If they attack the Venus Animaltrap and do not kill it, they can receive 1 food for parts they collected fro damaging it. The Venus Animaltrap shows it's damage every time it's health reaches a certain point. It can not heal. You can see the Venus Animaltrap is hard to beat, but also quite rewarding. I will provide some attack statistics below.

A Nicheling with 1-2 attack will damage the plant minimum of a bit to max of a fourth of the Venus Animaltrap's health per hit.

A Nicheling with 3-5 attack will damage the plant minimum of between a fourth and quarter of it's health to max of half it's health per hit.

A Nicheling with 6-7 attack will damage the plant minimum of half the plant's health to max of all the plant's health per hit.

Any higher attack will destroy the plant.

The plant takes away 2 days of damage every hit it deals. The Venus Animaltrap hits twice a day.

I hope this would be a good addition to Niche! I tried to cover everything. This may be a bit confusing though...!

2 replies to this post

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Maybe this could be sort of a different version of the Carnivorous Plant?

Oof, I didn't know about the Carnivorous Plant until now. But I just read up on it.

They seem fairly the same, and perhaps they could be related with eachother. But they also have many differences. You can think whatever you want. It's a very confusing topic to think about, thinking of everything ;-;

This is sort of a confusing topic, wondering if this feature should be added. I'll just let everybody think whatever.

• Like 1