Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 072: Polar Bear (not for the obvious choice)

Biogamer

Now in a previous post I discused the idea (The Narwhal) I suggested a new effect called ice breaking with the explanation down below, so I wanted more genes in relation to this. The polar bear is usually put with the same idea with the balance bear so the ideas (in no offence whats so ever because I've seen them and they're good) are pretty similar. But to be fair I am going to something slightly similar. So the Ice Breaker Paws would be unlocked by ice breaking 50 times, Spending 30 days in a cold biome and attacking 50 times. This may be quite expensive to get but this would be worth it because the Ice Breaker Paws do have a fair amount of effects. The effects would be +2 ice breaking, +1 cold resistance and +2 strength. Now the ice breaking and strength is obvious but the cold resistance would be because, they're fluffy.

Now the Polar Hind Paws would be unlocked by moving 30 times and spending 30 days in a cold biome. The effects would be +2 speed and +2 swimming. This is because they are both good swimmers and runners and though swimming shouldn't be equal to speed but the genes need to be balanced.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

Ice breaking would be the new effect that could add some risk to playing in the tundra biome. What this does when some ice blocks the top of the water nichelings can travel on them. And by doing so certain tiles can be broken (usually they would be clumped together). These tiles could be broken and allow nichelings to dive in and swim around in these sections. The higher the ice breaking effect the more of these ice tiles are broken (eg 3 ice breaking equals 3 ice tiles). Though after 2-3 days the ice tiles would reform after broken.

SCEY6.gif

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet