Stray Fawn Community

Folks...

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I made a chicken sim a while ago to mix things up and because sims were all the rage. But if the sims are dying out then I’ll just drop it... :/ 

But yeah. That’s why I stalk around the suggestions board, because suggestions are underrated. :) 

I made some great suggestions a while ago but no one notices them because they are simple fixes instead of totally new stuff :(

• Sad 1

Just now, magnolia said:

I made a chicken sim a while ago to mix things up and because sims were all the rage. But if the sims are dying out then I’ll just drop it... :/ 

But yeah. That’s why I stalk around the suggestions board, because suggestions are underrated. :) 

I made some great suggestions a while ago but no one notices them because they are simple fixes instead of totally new stuff :(

No! I want more Hope is the thing with feathers!

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, magnolia said:

Oh dude I’m sorry.. I don’t want the sims to die out! I just want proper balance and more creativity going on these days!

and about the suggestions board.. I feel you.. I almost want the developers to just notice my idea and hopefully put it in the next tester branch, but I don’t know if they are! I really want them to be a thing!(and that unicorn horn of your’s could act like a narwhal horn that still does strength but no healing, I still love the idea and want it in game! ^^)

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Oh dude I’m sorry.. I don’t want the sims to die out! I just want proper balance and more creativity going on these days!

and about the suggestions board.. I feel you.. I almost want the developers to just notice my idea and hopefully put it in the next tester branch, but I don’t know if they are! I really want them to be a thing!(and that unicorn horn of your’s could act like a narwhal horn that still does strength but no healing, I still love the idea and want it in game! ^^)

Naw I totally agree with you about the balance...one of the reasons why I made the sim was because literally nothing else was going on and I needed to involve myself in the forums SOMEHOW! Lol

I wasn’t referring to the unicorn horn  even though it’s awesome (which was my most popular suggestion), I was talking about my smaller suggestions like collecting for webbed paw and heat resistance for toxic body. Both would be so useful but are overshadowed because they aren’t new or exciting

But I still can’t get over that forest biome idea someone had fhrisjhffioddbffidgekbdh 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Naw I totally agree with you about the balance...one of the reasons why I made the sim was because literally nothing else was going on and I needed to involve myself in the forums SOMEHOW! Lol

I wasn’t referring to the unicorn horn  even though it’s awesome (which was my most popular suggestion), I was talking about my smaller suggestions like collecting for webbed paw and heat resistance for toxic body. Both would be so useful but are overshadowed because they aren’t new or exciting

But I still can’t get over that forest biome idea someone had fhrisjhffioddbffidgekbdh 

Okay, yeah I get it, the collecting for webbed paw sounds good! Because that way a water adapting creature can swim and fish at the same time without using a claw! :) And heat resistance sounds awesome for Toxic body! We need something like that besides lean body! I’m tired of having the toxic body on without big ears..

• 1 month later...