Stray Fawn Community

Hollow knight...

NichelingPotato

this topic is just going to be me saying how good hollow knight is and that you should really play it...

Anyway everything about it is just so good the music, the art and especially the challenge.

20190712191445_1.thumb.jpg.c52b133bfad32a84afa4cbe21265eaa7.jpg

(I really like this game if you can't tell)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

I haven't posted here in a while… so i might as well say that I just beat nighmare king grim on ascended!

Also if you don't know what I mean by ascended… There is a Place you can re fight bosses in and ascended is a hard mode for the boss fight. Bosses deal double damage and have more health… the arena is sometimes harder… Nightmare king alrady deals 2 damage do it's 4 in acended… So the logical next step is radiant where the boss just insta kills you! I mean nightmare king is the third hardest boss… What could go wrong? Except for hours of insanity as this game alread very hard…

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Also if you don't know what I mean by ascended… There is a Place you can re fight bosses in and ascended is a hard mode for the boss fight. Bosses deal double damage and have more health… the arena is sometimes harder… Nightmare king alrady deals 2 damage do it's 4 in acended… So the logical next step is radiant where the boss just insta kills you! I mean nightmare king is the third hardest boss… What could go wrong? Except for hours of insanity as this game alread very hard…

Now I’m concerned...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

Don't worry im just practising for the games boss rush where you fight almost every boss with only a few healing spots!

Well I hope it’s not too overwhelming, as long as you aren’t loosing your insanity to a game like I do sometimes then you’ll be fine xD

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Well I hope it’s not too overwhelming, as long as you aren’t loosing your insanity to a game like I do sometimes then you’ll be fine xD

After i beat the boss rush im pretty much done with the game… And ready for when the sequal comes out! (Team Cherry why must you give us no release date?)

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, AnimalRoundVeggie said:

After i beat the boss rush im pretty much done with the game… And ready for when the sequal comes out! (Team Cherry why must you give us no release date?)

I dont think it has a release date, pretty sure TC said its coming out "when its ready". so, probably end of 2020? I cant imagine they would be capable of making such amazing games any quicker  : O

also if my boy shade lord isn't in a secret ending or something (or better: an important part of the game) im rioting

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2019 at 9:23 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

I dont think it has a release date, pretty sure TC said its coming out "when its ready". so, probably end of 2020? I cant imagine they would be capable of making such amazing games any quicker  : O

They worked on HK for 2 1/2 years. Back in february they also said that they´ve been working on Silksong for almost 2 years.

Wich means it´ll probably come out early 2020.

HYPE!