Stray Fawn Community

Niche Art Comp. Voting Round 9!

MAТТRESS

Art Comp. Voting Round 9!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for which pic you liked best!

• heyitsgeorgie's pic
    • Quarkycat's pic
    • Lawoofy's pic

This is for the art comp. I did! It's round 2 for voting, and Magicmoonss, totally sane yogurt cat, Flirty Lioness {Maroon}, Raybeams, Brokenshock, Skysalsa8, FlowerMask, and MiaKat have been eliminated. The remaining pictures are... 

792210602_artcontest.thumb.png.f779b5cee537b1bbc85bd77c434f08e4.png.50d7c370a97ac5d4032e64f915e06f76.png heyitsgeorgie's pic

1369932738_RogueMaleConspiracy2.thumb.png.a1a9a7cdd42873f80c8eaac337f32a66.thumb.png.ab6fe7780e937bb0ec582d6432673c2b.png Quarkycat's pic

kai.thumb.png.644656372e3bec6964412b66febf70ce.png.608ec5cbd5414dc1eecc5e31c1dc88e3.png Lawoofy's pic

Again, don't vote for yourself unless you want -2 votes, and this poll will close tomorrow with 1 person eliminated for next round!

Edit- Oh, and don't be salty or angry if you get eliminated. That's not cool.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Time for round 10 to start! The final round! The person eliminated is...

@heyitsgeorgie

Your style is still really nice, and I like the purple thing that wraps around the nicheling. It's really cool!

DANG IT! She quits and now her art is eliminated? I feel REALLY BAD NOW! Really.. I tried....

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Wait.. how was I not informed about this?! Nobody mentioned me here to vote!!

aaand there it is

:  ,  )

but like. seriously guys. thank you! I didn't expect to get this far considering how my last art contest entry went.. 

(also if quarkycat wins im still gonna feel a bit accomplished because I helped them and then they edited it. yes this is me desperately trying to feel accomplished and no you should forget I ever said that) (I've been voting for lawoofy this entire time anyway soo) 

• Like 2

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

aaand there it is

:  ,  )

but like. seriously guys. thank you! I didn't expect to get this far considering how my last art contest entry went.. 

(also if quarkycat wins im still gonna feel a bit accomplished because I helped them and then they edited it. yes this is me desperately trying to feel accomplished and no you should forget I said that) (I've been voting for lawoofy this entire time anyway soo) 

And I have to thank you for your critiques! They made the piece so much better!

By the way, I was one of the ones voting for your art for quite a few of these rounds... It's beautiful :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
25 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

but like guys. the next time theres an art contest i am art-ing like I've never arted before and WINNING

Sounds good! I’m with ya all the way! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, RaanaTheBanana said:

Sorry, I just kinda assumed people would check...

I guess not all of them do.. I in particular don’t like going through the list sometimes... :/