Stray Fawn Community

Got dropped in the middle of the ocean and died.

EmiLink

Hi!

I was playing the game and got to the second island, after a little while it was time to move and I moved the nichelings to the travel ports and clicked on travel. The screen then cut to the middle of the sea and no island or nichelings anywhere, I tried everything, zooming in/out, rotating, moving etc. but nothing worked so I tried to turn the day.  When I turned the day a pop-up came up saying my species had gone extinct.

Have an awesome day! :)

A89048E8-8523-496A-95A2-81D661024C63.jpeg

36C3E111-1BB9-46A4-88FB-436B0CF7808D.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for reporting @EmiLink!
This is a pretty bad bug :/
Do you maybe still have the save game where this happens?
If so, please post it here! That would greatly help to figure out the problem!
Save files  can be found here:

Linux: 
~/.config/unity3d/Team Niche/Niche - a genetics survival game/Saves

Mac: 
~/Library/Application Support/unity.Team Niche.Niche - a genetics survival game/Saves

Windows: 
C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Team Niche\Niche - a genetics survival game\Saves

Hi @Philo:)

No, I sadly restarted it since they went extinct and I could only restart or start within the same line. :/

But if it helps, it was between the second island (where you meet Eve), and the third. I got 4 Nichelings on the ports and used Adam to move/travel.

When I clicked on travel, the travel screen either were up for just a few seconds or it jumped directly to the sea. I don’t remember if the travel screen flashed before it cut to the sea or if it just jumped straight to the sea. I only remember it did go extremely fast for it to load instead of the normal time it usually takes. :/

I was also streaming when it happened. :)

Hope it’s to some help. :)

• Like 1