Stray Fawn Community

no more twitter for me ;D

georgie

im an intelligent person!!

I saw keemstars tweet about calling someone a filty rodent and all that and said "please go jump out the highest window of your mansion"

then thought "wait why did I say that that's a horrible thing to say"

"oh look im already suspended"

;D

its only 12 hours tho

• Eek! 1

now im banned on twitter for the rest of the day (itll be done by the time im home from school tomorrow)

I have to

actually deal with you all

because what else am I gonna do watch minecraft monday? support keemstar lmao??

1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

pretty cool, right?

Some of it’s water. Actually, most of it’s water. I can’t even get from here to there without buying a boat. It’s sad. I’m sad. I miss you. 

How did this happen? 🎵

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

this has turned from me being a terrible person to having a crush on a fictional space alien because I like her design and songs

whilst two people recite bill wurtz in the background

• Paw up 1

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Some of it’s water. Actually, most of it’s water. I can’t even get from here to there without buying a boat. It’s sad. I’m sad. I miss you. 

How did this happen? 🎵

a long time ago, actually never, and also now, nothing is nowhere. when? never. MAKES SENSE, RIGHT?

20 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

a long time ago, actually never, and also now, nothing is nowhere. when? never. MAKES SENSE, RIGHT?

Like I said, it didn’t happen. Nothing was never anywhere. That’s why it’s been everywhere. It’s been so everywhere that you don’t need a where. You don’t even need a when. That’s how every it gets. 

(Of course, the question remains: did I just do a bad thing?)

EDIT: why am I like this... help me

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

Like I said, it didn’t happen. Nothing was never anywhere. That’s why it’s been everywhere. It’s been so everywhere that you don’t need a where. You don’t even need a when. That’s how every it gets. 

(Of course, the question remains: did I just do a bad thing?)

forget this. i wanna be something. go somewhere. do something. i want things to change. i want to invent time and space. and i know it's possible because everything is here and it probably already happened. i just don't know when to start.