Stray Fawn Community

Today was/is... crazy

Aether

First: I have a forensics tournament (which I didn’t place in.) then I realized Minecon is happening at the same time. Which I watch when I can and voted for Mountains 😛 

my friend also wanted mountains,  but my brother wanted the badlands. (Which was my 2nd choice if mountains didn’t win) 

THEN I notice this tweet while looking around twitter: 

2B55F089-D0C6-41F1-92A3-ED4294A7BBD7.thumb.png.2d0bab0ce16ebde4f7c64c6de471a9df.png

I LIVE IN NASHVILLE I COULD'VE GONE INSTEAD OF FORENSICS.

Then: 

CA60B41E-DB7D-402B-824B-8F2FE2F1EDD8.thumb.png.0cf48ea0279942b69efb0b256d667215.png

EEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS TOMORROW MY MOM SAID I COULD GO! EEEEEE

• Eek! 4
  • Love 2

That's so cool!! I wanted Badlands and Swamp, unfortunately for me Mountains won. I wanted Badlands because there's barely anything there right now, and Swamp because the frogs. Hopefully the Mountains will be good.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

That's so cool!! I wanted Badlands and Swamp, unfortunately for me Mountains won. I wanted Badlands because there's barely anything there right now, and Swamp because the frogs. Hopefully the Mountains will be good.

I thought Mesa was already good enough (I refuse to call it badlands to many characters to type.) because it was unique already. (Extra gold + mineshafts.) Also not to mention a bunch of variants.

The swamps I felt was a very small update. Just frogs and chest boats. Now, if they added flowers on lily pads, rotational lilies, flies for the frogs. I feel like they’d just add a way to get 1 slimeball infrequently and a cheap shulker box. 

Mountains, however, had one biome, the only really unique thing was emeralds (Which you can find by trading villagers in any other biome.) and Llamas Which could be found elsewhere. Also new generation sounds awesome. 

That’s just my reasoning, I’d actually like to hear yours!

edit: also new snow.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Also, my mom said she heard a person speaking in a British accent a Target.

We live close to target and the hermit meet up.

hmmm

'british accent' and 'hermit' just make me think

Image result for doctor who hermits united quote

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

'british accent' and 'hermit' just make me think

Image result for doctor who hermits united quote

Hehe. Well they are called hermits cause they do Hermitcraft. Soooo.... yeah that explains them in a nutshell

• Like 1

but im not really complaining. I wanted swamp a lot more than any of the other ones but now that the nether update is announced with nether wood I couldn't care less : D

also when we last did this biome vote, they said they would add the other two biomes later. jeb, where are my meerkats??

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I mean, maybe since they said there would be more bugs, theyre doing the savannah update and also adding ostriches  : O

Maybe next year.

Also we’re at the hermit craft thing and they arrived and there are like 1000 people here.

• Like 1

I see people with #shopatsahara signs. They had more time to prepare than me.(legit learned about it 3 hours before.) 

To be honest, I just want to see scar’s reaction. 

• Like 1

27A00AC0-489F-46B5-BFC8-A5C92B483028.thumb.jpeg.af499f1fd29da8b1f67e8f8a75c99535.jpeg

the button under Iskall’s signature is for Grian (He wasn’t there :’( )

And Mumbo is like 9 feet tall in real life. 

I had to introduce my mom to everyone. And then had to explain basically the whole Sahara v. Concorp to her.