Stray Fawn Community

extreem island

beny453

it would be an island that would slowly get harder and harder every day. the berry bushes would slowly turn into poisonous and the ground would start sinking into the ocean, and if you thought the ocean would be safe there would be a kraken in the waters. it would have 8 arms . and would grab your nichelings and make them drown if they couldn't drown then the kraken would eat them. but the kraken would not come until day 25. and the ground sinks at day 10. there would be underwater berry bushes but they to will become poisonous. there would still be underwater breathing plants but they will rot. there would be a lot more birds. and the berry poisoning will start at day 5. the the berries poisoning and the ground decay will slowly happen. ps. the kraken can't be seen only heard and smelled.

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

Kinda similar to the challenge island idea from the devs. I like it. Maybe it could be combined? I am always looking for dynamic challenges so this sounds pretty cool :D And we need more underwater mobs in my opinion anyway

• Like 2