Stray Fawn Community

REVIVAL /??/ A WC MULTIVERSE (sim)

wikipedia [he/him]

I see a mushroom cloud
It covers up the sun
You try to scream out loud
But I’m just having fun

Pitter patter of feet. Singing reverberating through your body. Heat, cloying and clammy. 

Where are you? It's not your clan. The air is different. You are different. 

Can you even remember who you are?

Who are you?

Swamppaw, thin to point of starvation, glittering white pelt dulling and wide yellow eyes teary. // BoneClan

Spiderpaw, small, soft-furred and lithe, hazel eyes tinted with the sins of his clan. // BrimstoneClan

Cherrypaw, with a bite worse than their bark, cream fur dotted with scars. // PraireClan

• Eek! 3

20 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

I see a mushroom cloud
It covers up the sun
You try to scream out loud
But I’m just having fun

Pitter patter of feet. Singing reverberating through your body. Heat, cloying and clammy. 

Where are you? It's not your clan. The air is different. You are different. 

Can you even remember who you are?

Who are you?

Swamppaw, thin to point of starvation, glittering white pelt dulling and wide yellow eyes teary. // BoneClan

Spiderpaw, small, soft-furred and lithe, hazel eyes tinted with the sins of his clan. // BrimstoneClan

Cherrypaw, with a bite worse than their bark, cream fur dotted with scars. // PraireClan

You were starving, but so was all of BoneClan- the mooneaters encroached too much, swallowing moon after moon into their waiting jaws; and then there was nothing. 

You couldn't tell how long the nothing lasted; be it a blink, a moon or longer- it swam by, looping, looping, in the endless waters of time. 
(You laugh to yourself. Were you always so morbid? You can't tell. To be fair, you can't tell a lot of things). 

A heavy paw on your tail draws your attention; a larger cat blinks at you, ears flicking away the strange bugs hovering by their ears. "Are you okay?" They ask, rain-blue eyes unfocused but- 

(TYPE A RESPONSE) 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, wikipedia (angel) said:

You were starving, but so was all of BoneClan- the mooneaters encroached too much, swallowing moon after moon into their waiting jaws; and then there was nothing. 

You couldn't tell how long the nothing lasted; be it a blink, a moon or longer- it swam by, looping, looping, in the endless waters of time. 
(You laugh to yourself. Were you always so morbid? You can't tell. To be fair, you can't tell a lot of things). 

A heavy paw on your tail draws your attention; a larger cat blinks at you, ears flicking away the strange bugs hovering by their ears. "Are you okay?" They ask, rain-blue eyes unfocused but- 

(TYPE A RESPONSE) 

up

On 2/12/2020 at 2:58 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

(TYPE A RESPONSE) 

"Ummm... I-I... Well not really..." Swappaw murmured