Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

12 minutes ago, Modiano said:

What if, instead of having to yell at zix to get things for lore, we just make commands available? Surely that way the realm won't be as stressful and I'll stop getting headaches thinking about it. We can trust each other to not grief

@Zixvir please

15 minutes ago, Modiano said:

What if, instead of having to yell at zix to get things for lore, we just make commands available? Surely that way the realm won't be as stressful and I'll stop getting headaches thinking about it. We can trust each other to not grief

yea! i wouldnt use it for much, probably only to tp because i get lost way too easily haha

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

who agrees that we shouldn't use commands to cheat in things liek copper blocks

what

nono this was no what i was getting at-

i was just building a house and zix said you have to build it yourself and it makes it not fun if you don't

it is important to polly's lore so im breaking no rules???

1 minute ago, Strawberry said:

what

nono this was no what i was getting at-

i was just building a house and zix said you have to build it yourself and it makes it not fun if you don't

it is important to polly's lore so im breaking no rules???

No no you see, you must suffer and spend hours of your life you will never get back to get what you need and be miserable /j

On 6/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Strawberry said:

Ye!

The beginning arc, not sure this is even canon lol- just us living in the village 

Hillside Arc, me and green go to the hillside home, rodger

Mushroom arc, taking green's first life, Champignon 

Shattered arc, Champignon's death, the war

And the current arc which I will name when something super big happens because currently only small events have happened 

adding on to this-

Fight Fire with Fire, the burning of the sky islands and green's second canon life, polly runs away, starless shows up

Tranquility, Sky Empire, the voice

and the current arc

Weight of the World, Green's canon death, the end lore, and the lore me and green has planned next 👀

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

adding on to this-

Fight Fire with Fire, the burning of the sky islands and green's second canon life, polly runs away, starless shows up

Tranquility, Sky Empire, the voice

and the current arc

Weight of the World, Green's canon death, the end lore, and the lore me and green has planned next 👀

was this an advertisement to quietly say you are about to get traumaed it lore again? yes.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Polly said:

was this an advertisement to quietly say you are about to get traumaed it lore again? yes.

oooh so after this lore the next lore may allow me to use conduit powers further.

I guess I'm gonna return to the sea. Actually I could have it get stolen so I could use my skin.