Stray Fawn Community

Castle Cats Clans Thing? (I don't know)

Impy10

This is a playthrough of a Warrior Cats take on this strange game

If you like dogs and hate cats, or are offended by dogs being prorated as the villains, then don't play the main story

I'm just going to get screenshots of curtain events that will be good to show

Here is an allegiance

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u5dgNNFjiBhPIWu677-2MD_ojWEEAN5IMAu4bCcek6Q/edit?usp=sharing

Can someone check and see if this works? Thanks!

I'll start when I get on my iPad

You can also make clans if you want, but I don't really care

• Like 1

243838C9-D6CA-4FEB-9FC0-06EE3237A1AB.thumb.png.1a56a27efa6cc35233e0108125ea92ec.png

Skystar strolled up to Autumnleaf, who was playing with a large mossball. When she saw him coming, she slipped it underneath her bed. “Playing with kits toys, are we?” Skystar snorted. Autumnleaf huffed, “I was just getting distracted. Nothing less.” Skystar rolled his eyes. He sat down and Autumnleaf puffed up her chest. It was a strange thing Skystar expected from his clan mates to show him they were listening. He hated it when a new apprentice didn’t do it, even when they were listening to their leader. “How’s the eyesight going?” Autumnleaf joked. Skystar’s face turned red. “I- Shut up.” He hissed. There was a couple heartbeats of silence, then Autumnleaf spoke up, “I want to ask you something.” She stated, “What do you think of a more... Defensive approach?” Skystar rolled his eyes again, “When your leader, go right ahead. But for now, we are sticking to this. It’s not much, but it’s getting us somewhere.” He replied. Autumnleaf looked half offended. Fine, have it your way, meanie poo poo. She thought.

• Impy10 changed the title to Castle Cats Clans Thing? (I don't know)
12 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

B3DA1346-0926-4999-8388-383E180204AD.thumb.png.71c39d658dff0a75a04a515e272ea6e1.png

Cloudpaw looked around to see if Skystar was around. He was a bit concerned about running into his father again. Skystar was extremely strict when it came to how well Cloud did in any form. Mess up catching a rabbit? Punishment. Not fast enough in a training fight? Punishment. Cloudpaw was sick of it.

Cloudpaw entered a clearing where he saw a black cat do something with roses. Who is she...? He wondered. As he stepped out to talk to her however, the cat sprinted away. Cloudpaw saw the plant that the cat had touched and approached it curiously with no hesitation. Suddenly the plant shot out, vines curling around his paws and mouth. Cloudpaw screamed for the pain of the thorns, but the vines that covered his mouth made the pain worse. He was drawn in to the plant, vines continuing to coil around his body. And, within a moment, it all went black.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Cloudpaw looked around to see if Skystar was around. He was a bit concerned about running into his father again. Skystar was extremely strict when it came to how well Cloud did in any form. Mess up catching a rabbit? Punishment. Not fast enough in a training fight? Punishment. Cloudpaw was sick of it.

Cloudpaw entered a clearing where he saw a black cat do something with roses. Who is she...? He wondered. As he stepped out to talk to her however, the cat sprinted away. Cloudpaw saw the plant that the cat had touched and approached it curiously with no hesitation. Suddenly the plant shot out, vines curling around his paws and mouth. Cloudpaw screamed for the pain of the thorns, but the vines that covered his mouth made the pain worse. He was drawn in to the plant, vines continuing to coil around his body. And, within a moment, it all went black.

25 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

B3DA1346-0926-4999-8388-383E180204AD.thumb.png.71c39d658dff0a75a04a515e272ea6e1.png

Cloudpaw awoke to the sounds of cats talking in the distance. He still felt the vines around him, but the thorns that once gave him agony now didn't even hurt. He felt calm and relaxed, and half of him wanted to go to sleep. But Cloudpaw strained open his eyes to see Skystar standing over him. "Explain." The grey tom hissed. "Let him be." Replied a new voice. Skystar huffed and stormed out of the den. Cloudpaw couldn't see the cat well when he realised it was Mapleherb, GuildClan's medicine cat. "I do hope you are doing al right." Mapleherb said. Candypaw strolled in at that moment. "Is Cloud alright??" She asked. Cloudpaw tried to chuckle, but all that came out was blood and some green stuff. "He's.... Fine. Now, go along to our mother, Candy." Mapleherb replied as he inspected the green stuff that came out of Cloudpaw. Candypaw huffed and stormed out in a similar fashion to Skystar. Cloudpaw had a question that part of him didn't want answered, "Can I still be a warrior?" He wheezed. Mapleherb nodded. "Yes. But if you have seizures or start coughing up blood, than you have to come straight to me. Got it?" Cloudpaw nodded. "Good." Mapleherb past down some small black seeds. "These are poppy seeds. They will make you go to sleep." Cloudpaw licked up and chewed on the seeds. He closed his eyes and drifted off.