Stray Fawn Community

Chill Swipe Virus

Cloude

2 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

UNCLE CREEPO BEEPO I-

the wanderer was so scarred that he became blind 😂

"I NEED THE BLEACH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Sincerely, permantly scarred wanderer

9 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"I NEED THE BLEACH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Sincerely, permantly scarred wanderer

(if he ever has kiddos)

‘yeah, there was a scary uncle bear.. anddd i lost my sight ;-;’

’wow father!’

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lynxity said:

(if he ever has kiddos)

‘yeah, there was a scary uncle bear.. anddd i lost my sight ;-;’

’wow father!’

He can't meet his child--

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

Who's currently carrying Chill Swipe?

Chill Swipe has supposedly been removed, but more viruses are emerging. Such as the Bloodreed Plague, which is what Lanala had before she died.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Mereta wakes up to see a growling face in front of her. She yelps and jumps back, swiping at it. A dodomemo sits in her nest triumphantly while watching the fight.

Nodonno runs over and swipes at the bearyena from behind.

The scarred wanderer, otherwise known as Vannu, made his way over to Lameis. He told her about how much fights he dealt with in his old tribe, and she sat there and listened to him. The twins were too busy playing to listen to the stories.

Milen takes down a crabbit, tearing the shell open with her powerful claw.

Reel looked at her daughter in surprise, but shook the feeling of pride away so that she could focus on her son.

1845702365_2020-05-15(204).thumb.png.05e29775c149d4e0b78897070fe4ea45.png

Lameis looks down at her newest daughter, staring at the stripe going down her forehead. She tried to ignore the male collapsing beside her, just wanting to figure out how to raise two water nichelings and a handicapped daughter.

Reel was doing her normal calls, when suddenly a nicheling jumped out of the water. The nicheling immediately pinned Milen down, thinking she was some sort of predator. Taduk bit the nicheling, getting them to look over at him. He growled at her, but was quickly silenced by Reel.

The nicheling looked up at Reel, letting go of the bat-faced child.

As Reel and the nicheling talked, Taduk hugged his older sister. He had been worried for her.

140815407_2020-05-15(205).thumb.png.009897f0fd3cd9eb16feb5a472152728.png

Taduk then ran away, following the other female who had left to chase a bunnil.

Nodonno and Mereta took down the bearyena in almost no time, Mereta then turning and growling at the dodomemo. The dodomemo ran off, screeching.

Reel looked down at Milen, who was playing with the very small bush leaves.

Roroku and Melmelen started running through the grass, following the sounds of waves splashing against the shore.

Lameis smiled down at Mita, nudging her out of the nest. She cursed her webbed back paws for passing on to the poor little nicheling.

891472040_2020-05-15(206).thumb.png.9fbc0f299357424beb4bf698cfc7c7a8.png

Roroku and Melmelen ran in the waves, ignoring the crabbits who all started pinching their claws together.

Reel was able to attract yet another wanderer, but the wanderer seemed to be looking for more than someone with just a pretty voice. He was looking for somebody who was actually nice, which he found in Milen.252574264_2020-05-15(221).thumb.png.8bce07944f4474d5533c7400230680d4.png

Lameis pulled Mita out of the nest, trying not to bump into the termite hill that was hidden in the grass.

1169292883_2020-05-15(222).thumb.png.121c16ca1b16354c4840c3ffaa0ba5af.png

Melmelen and Roroku started exploring, trying to see how deep they could go. They loved being able to explore where others couldn't go. They noted this place as a hiding spot.1103685180_2020-05-15(223).thumb.png.a5a520bd15971feee5ce7a2f9c1c3ddb.png

Reel ran off as soon as Milen had a cub. She couldn't stand seeing such an ugly creature with such a beautiful child. It made her jealous.

Lameis guides Mita towards a bush, blocking the child's hands as they reach for the berries. She knew better than to trust random plants they found.

Mereta looks down at the face of the dodomemo, who has brought a crabbit as their defender this time. The battle continues.1312273673_2020-05-15(224).thumb.png.8090816c88fb61719e3df594330bec47.png

Dodonno managed to call over a spiky-bodied female. He didn't expect such a beautiful creature to appear.

Kirpriku butted in front of Dodonno, introducing himself to the wanderer. He wouldn't let such a pretty wanderer go to a nicheling who looked like a rogue child. Plus, this nicheling was obviously strong. He needed strong children if he was going to be able to go through with his mother's plans.

1830504986_2020-05-15(225).thumb.png.027d653b27ebfeb12f369210f5d70f81.png

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Snowleopard0 said:

Is the chill swipe virus actually a thing? I’m not very familiar with the snow features. If so, is purring how you cure it? I don’t know much about the aggressive features of niche 

It's not something that's actually in the game, I just use storytelling to add it to mine^^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...