Stray Fawn Community

Rats/mice

Snowleopard0

Basically a weaker bunnel, and they give 2 food. They’re so small that simply landing on the same tile of them will give you a small pile of meat. If they’re in the tile next to you, you can simply attack it. It could be a discount source of food.

2 replies to this post

Maybe, but maybe we should give it a unique name and make it go down to one food, seeing as its very small, described by your, "You can step on it and it kills it," thing. Anyways, got my upvote! Great for when your tribe is in need of a tiny bit of food!

rats are bigger than mice and attack things in groups,  so you're suggesting mice, also baby mice follow the mother mice  by biting their tail so that they can't get off track because they are tethered together, and baby mice could provide 1/2 meat stored in a hidden ui, and I agree with

17 minutes ago, Green said:

Maybe, but maybe we should give it a unique name and make it go down to one food, seeing as its very small, described by your, "You can step on it and it kills it," thing. Anyways, got my upvote! Great for when your tribe is in need of a tiny bit of food!

this