Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

1 minute ago, Broken said:

She sighed. “No, I don’t.”

She takes a step back. ‘’What the- what do you mean?! She’s your daughter, don’t you want to find her??’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She takes a step back. ‘’What the- what do you mean?! She’s your daughter, don’t you want to find her??’’

“She knows what she’s doing. Also, if I do, something worse might happen to her than if we didn’t send one.”

Just now, Broken said:

“She knows what she’s doing. Also, if I do, something worse might happen to her than if we didn’t send one.”

She growls and lets her shoulders slump. ‘I hope you’re right.’’ She hissed, stalking always into and into her room.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She growls and lets her shoulders slump. ‘I hope you’re right.’’ She hissed, stalking always into and into her room.

After about an hour, there’s a knock at your door.

Just now, Broken said:

After about an hour, there’s a knock at your door.

She freezes, she had been laying on the floor for about thirty minutes while hugging a pillow. ‘’Yeah?’’ She replies,  like cracking slightly

Just now, Flour said:

She freezes, she had been laying on the floor for about thirty minutes while hugging a pillow. ‘’Yeah?’’ She replies,  like cracking slightly

The door busts open and a dragon tackles you. Shaderunner.

”Where is she!” He growls.

The door busts open and a dragon tackles you. Shaderunner.

”Where is she!” He growls.

She looks up at her with dull eyes. ‘’I wish I knew, she’s been gone for hours. I asked your mom to send out a search party after an hour and she didn’t.’’

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She looks up at her with dull eyes. ‘’I wish I knew, she’s been gone for hours. I asked your mom to send out a search party after an hour and she didn’t.’’

“Ya right. Icewing spy.” He said, hissing out the last part. “Now, I’m going to give you one last chance. Tell me where she is.” He says, pressing his talon lightly against your throat.

Just now, Broken said:

“Ya right. Icewing spy.” He said, hissing out the last part. “Now, I’m going to give you one last chance. Tell me where she is.” He says, pressing his talon lightly against your throat.

She didn’t seem to fear the threat. ‘’I told you Nightwing, I have no idea.’’

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She didn’t seem to fear the threat. ‘’I told you Nightwing, I have no idea.’’

“Fine. If you don’t know, then you are going to help me find her.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Fine. If you don’t know, then you are going to help me find her.”

She rolled her eyes. ‘’Fine by me Nightwing’’

“Good. Now... do you have any ideas on where she could be?”

She shakes her head. ‘’All I know is that we were in the library, she said she had to take a shower and after an hour I went to check on her and window was open in her room and she wasn’t there.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She shakes her head. ‘’All I know is that we were in the library, she said she had to take a shower and after an hour I went to check on her and window was open in her room and she wasn’t there.’’

“Hmm... did she say anything in the library that might be a clue to where she went?”

Just now, Broken said:

“Hmm... did she say anything in the library that might be a clue to where she went?”

She shook her head.

“Maybe she didn’t say to go there but maybe mentioned a place? What were you looking for in the library?”

She starts to shake her head and then.. ‘’Oh no.. No.. NO!’’ She said, punching the closest wall with her talons. ‘’Why did I not think of it?! She was talking about finding something about IceWing royal lineage and we didn’t find anything.. you don’t think she.. went? Do you?’’

Just now, Flour said:

She starts to shake her head and then.. ‘’Oh no.. No.. NO!’’ She said, punching the closest wall with her talons. ‘’Why did I not think of it?! She was talking about finding something about IceWing royal lineage and we didn’t find anything.. you don’t think she.. went? Do you?’’

“Probably. If she was trying to find something about the icewing royal lineage. It’ll be easy for you to get in though. You’re an Icewing.”

Just now, Broken said:

“Probably. If she was trying to find something about the icewing royal lineage. It’ll be easy for you to get in though. You’re an Icewing.”

‘’Yeah..’’ she said with a shudder. ‘’I’ll go find her..’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Yeah..’’ she said with a shudder. ‘’I’ll go find her..’’

“I’ll come with you! And melt any Icewing who tries to hurt y- Starsearcher!” He says, putting his talon on your shoulder.

Just now, Broken said:

“I’ll come with you! And melt any Icewing who tries to hurt y- Starsearcher!” He says, putting his talon on your shoulder.

She flinched at the touch and doesn’t reply, just walks to the nearest window, slams it open and flies out, looking back at her and waiting,

Just now, Flour said:

She flinched at the touch and doesn’t reply, just walks to the nearest window, slams it open and flies out, looking back at him and waiting,

(I changed her to him. Since Shaderunner is a boy. But I’m sure it was a typo.)

He flys out and looks at you. “Lead the way.”

Just now, Broken said:

(I changed her to him. Since Shaderunner is a boy. But I’m sure it was a typo.)

He flys out and looks at you. “Lead the way.”

(Ohh I though he was a sister- whoops.. my bad)

she uses her powerful wings to fly quickly in the direction of the ice kingdom. Wonder why he slipped up back there and almost said you.. these nightwings are odd.